Thursday, May 17, 2012

just be exactly who you are...

Just a very sweet and simple card for today, it has very similar colors as my last post, I was using up so much of my Dear Lizzy/American Crafts, 6 x 6 paper pad, yummy:

just be exactly who you are

Like I said, simple and very easy, kinda my style nowadays. Well, sort of. :)  I'm off to do some more scrapbooking! Yay.

Supplies:
Fabric birdie: Little Yellow Bicycle.
Sentiment chipboard: Little Yellow Bicycle.
Patterned Papers: American Crafts/Dear Lizzy.
Pink cardstock: Bazzill.
Flower: Prima.

11 comments:

~amy~ said...

This is perfectly perfect:)

Kathy (krolski) said...

I love the birdie with that pp. So adorable! I'm glad you turned your comments back on so I can say hi. :)

Annette said...

so adorable...love it

Lin said...

When did you decide to add comments again?! So glad, as I love all your cards! Yummy papers!

ivy said...

so sweet! i'm always in awe how you match up PPs!

Dawn said...

love these soft and pastel colours. Beautiful card.

Marilyn said...

Adorable card Tiffany, and I love that cute bird!!

Agata said...

That's so darn sweet!!! Love the bird, it's funny! :)

Simone said...

This is so gorgeous Tiff! I love that little birdie :)

mimijudy1975 said...

So glad to see your cards ,Tiffany. this card is so sweet with the little bird and the soft colors. thanks so much for sharing.

mimijudy1975 said...

So glad to see your cards ,Tiffany. this card is so sweet with the little bird and the soft colors. thanks so much for sharing.