Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Get well soon

I combined some yummy Studio Calico and American Crafts/Dear Lizzy papers, and a Lawn Fawn sentiment on this card:

get well soon
Do you like the Chevron? I hope you all had a wonderful holiday weekend and are recovering!  Have a great week ahead!

Supplies:
Golden floral paper: Studio Calico.
Chevron paper: American Crafts/Dear Lizzy.
Ribbon: JoAnn's.
Sentiment: Lawn Fawn.
Brown Ink: Hero Arts.
Cream cardstock: Bazzill Basics.
Flower sticker: American Crafts/Dear Lizzy.

5 comments:

Froggietalks said...

What a lovely card Tiffany. I don't mind the chevron on it at all.

Lynn said...

Gorgeous...I love the flowers on top...so beautiful

Agata said...

Those colors are beautiful! Love the silky ribbon! The chevron is perfect! :)

Dawn said...

a very pretty card Tiffany.

~amy~ said...

ooohhhhhhh...gorgeous....you mixed some of my fav collections.