Thursday, May 31, 2012

Celebrate today

Hey all! What's up?  I've been down and out of commission as far as card making lately due to some severe back pain....but things are picking up now and I hope to be back to creating in full swing.  This is the first day I've crafted for awhile now. This card uses some pretty papers from Teresa Collins called Sweet Afternoon:

celebrate today

I threw in EP, Webster's Pages, and some Crate Paper as well.  I guess I like the title of it, "Celebrate today..."  Ha!  Truly live for the day and take nothing for granted!  Especially our body parts! No fun when we are in pain and we can't craft and do what we love, right? :)

Can't believe it's Friday already, enjoy!

Supplies:
Neenah Solar White Cardstock.
Light blue and White floral paper: Teresa Collins.
Leaves: Webster's Pages.
Tag: Crate Paper.
White crocheted flower: Recollections.
Yellow flower sticker: Echo Park.
Dragonfly sticker: Echo Park.
Twine: Michael's.
Gem: Webster's Pages.

8 comments:

Lin said...

There's NOTHING worse than when you're back goes out! I'm just coming off a minor "throw-out" - thank goodness I have a magic exercise that usually rights me if I start them early enough.......Hope you're feeling back to normal soon, Tif.

Love your card, as always!

~amy~ said...

Oh nooooo...sorry about your back problems:(
Your card is super gorgeous!

sheila said...

This is gorgeousTiff....sorry to hear about your back pains....they are the worst!

Lynn said...

I hope your back pain eases soon. That is not good at all. Your card is beautiful. I love the gorgeous flower.

joy said...

So sorry to hear that your back is out, Tiffany! Sure hope it's much better soon. Love this beautiful Tiffany card - so YOU!!!

Leni said...

Hi Tiffany, love your sweet card! Wish you everything good for your back!

Marilyn said...

So sorry about your back problems, and know some of what you are having to endure! Hope you will get better soon!
Your card is beautiful as usual and love the pretty ribbon and bow you added to this one! Take good care of yourself Tiffany!
Hugs, Marilyn

Agata said...

That's such a charming card! So sorry to hear about your problems, hope you'll be on the mend soon! :)