Friday, April 6, 2012

A fun card share....and some changes..

Hi all!  Here is a really fun card, makes me happy! Lots of American Crafts/Dear Lizzy and Amy Tangerine products:

joy scooter

So, before I tell you my 'little' change, and trust me, I don't think it is that bad or anything.....I will continue to keep my blog updated with cards and projects for the sake of keeping my blog....I wouldn't want Blogger to shut it down at any point. Every time I post,  it will most likely just be the photo of my projects and a list of supplies...keeping things simple.

The change.....I've decided to turn 'off' my comment enabling for the time being, starting with this post. I have not been visiting anyone's blogs for the longest time and I feel bad enough as it is trying to keep up with everyone.  So I think it is appropriate to turn off my comments, so that no one feels obligated in any way to comment here, since I have not visited you all.   This has nothing to do with anyone, who you are ......or what you do....and I KNOW you all make wonderful creations!  It is just simply me taking a step back......and being able to enjoy doing other things and learning new things.  It's me being able get away from the computer a bit and really focus on other projects and my family. It will allow me some time to rest too, as I've been physically and mentally exhausted lately.

Like I said, I will continue to post as much as I can, you just don't need to comment.  Does this make sense? And I think for the most part, you understand.  My crafting friends have always been one of the most supporting and understanding people.  I will continue to ramble away on Twitter and FB...but that is just, fun...everyday stuff, not really card making related.

Oh, and I will announce the winner of my Lily Pad Blog Hop prize this weekend!

Thanks everyone!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzill Basics.
Yellow and flag bannered patterened papers: Dear Lizzy/American Crafts.
Scooter sticker: American Crafts.
Fabric clouds: Amy Tangerine.
Pink Flower: American Crafts.