Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Sweet Dreams

Hey, all you PB fans, here's another cutie patootie.....it's called Sweet Dreams:

sweet dreams love you

I was able to make my own sentiment with the very versatile alphabet set by Lawn Fawn called Claire's ABC's. I never seem to have enough sentiments, so why not make up your own.  I really like these 'small' sized alpha sets.  Really great for those tiny spaces...this is only a 4 x 4 card.

The flowers are Maya Road and cardstock is yummy Bazzill Basics.

23 comments:

Vera Rhuhay said...

Awww...she is so cute,Tiff!

Debbie said...

so sweet!

Jen said...

oh my stinkin' cute! love it tiff!!

Barb said...

So adorable, Tiff! Makes me smile! :)

Lynn said...

She is so, so sweet!

ivy said...

so sweet with the flowers up on the right!!

Simone said...

Aww this is so cute! LOVE the colouring on this Tiff. Such a gorgeous card :)

~amy~ said...

sooo darling!

joy said...

Adorable!

Jeanette Marchand said...

So cute! And I love that adorable image.

Kathy (krolski) said...

Awww, she is so adorable! Love her little cheeks. So cute!

Annette said...

how cute...I so love this stamp...great coloring.

Vicky said...

How cute is this card!!!! great coloring!

Rose Ann said...

How adorable, Tiffany!! I love the pretty colors...and your coloring looks beautiful!

alexandra s.m. said...

Another absolutely adorable and gorgeous card!!
Thanks for sharing Tiff!!

Dawn said...

super sweet Tiffany. She really is a cutie.

Isha said...

Simply adorable Tiff. Love love it and your coloring is amazing. TFS

Brenda said...

Oh my goodness! She is a real cutie Tiffany! Love how you colored her too!

Beverley said...

Cute card Tiff. Love the colours you have used :)

Agata said...

That's so sweet!!! And gorgeous coloring!

Jill said...

SOOOO cute! Love your coloring! HUGS!

donna mikasa said...

Another sweet Mimi card! Super cute!

Alice Wertz said...

absolutely darling! such a sweet card!