Sunday, March 18, 2012

Pretty in Peach

Today has been a day of rest, rest.....and rest!! It's nice to stay home sometimes and just sit....I must admit, it's tiring being on the go all the time.  So for this card below - you've seen me use the flower before in yellows and light pink....this one here is colored in with a creamy orange:

If friends were flowers I'd pick you

Enjoy!  And here is the supply list:

Patterned Papers: My Mind's Eye and October Afternoon.
Neenah Solar White Cardstock.
Ribbon: Stamp Fever.
Button: Fancy Pants.
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black.
Markers: Copics.
EK Success.
Stamps: Jane's Doodles/Pretty Peonies.

21 comments:

Lynn said...

Reminds me of a creamsicle...love the soft soothing colors Tiffany!

Annette said...

Ok this is just so gorgeous...I totally love the soft colors...so perfectly matched...

joy said...

Very pretty!

Brenda said...

So happy you could rest! You make this flower look so beautiful Tiffany!

Lin said...

Love your card, Tif! Peachy and yummy!

Kathy (krolski) said...

Great soft colors! Such a pretty card Tiffany!

alexandra s.m. said...

What a peach of a card ;-)
Beautiful Tiff!

Thanks!

donna mikasa said...

Simply sweet--I love the color peach!

Dawn said...

so very pretty Tiffany. Such a soft colour.

~amy~ said...

super stunning...love the monochromatic look.

Jacqueline said...

Very elegant Tiffany, love the soft pink!

AnitaRex said...

Oh I hear you! It's truly tiring to be on the go and it gets to you! I try to stay home a few times a week! But than sometimes by the end of a rest day I feel bonkers staying home! LOL Love this pretty card! So soft and love the button in the middle!

Ayana Posadas said...

I love those soft peachy colors on your card, Tiffany. I also really like the mix of pattern paper that you used. So sweet and pretty!
I hope you get some time to sit and relax after your busy weekend!

Alice Wertz said...

so soft and pretty. beautiful card, Tiff! love it!

ivy said...

so pretty! color reminds me of a creamsicle!

Deirdre said...

So beautiful - love it. Adore the colours.

Agata said...

That's very sweet!

Rose Ann said...

This is so soft and pretty, and I love that beautiful flower! Such pretty patterns in the background too!

Isha said...

Very pretty. Love these colors too. TFS

Emily Leiphart said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Tiffany! I love the soft, pale pinks!

Sue McRae said...

Such pretty and soft colours! I'm always in awe of the wonderful patterns you mix on your cards Tiffany.