Friday, February 3, 2012

Lavender Sympathy

Woot! Today is a furlough day for us, so no school! Just relaxing this morning then we'll head out later.  But before I go - just wanted to share a card I made a long time ago, don't think I've blogged this one yet:

With Sympathy lavender

I love all shades of lavender, so I stuck with that theme for the entire card.  Kind of hard to see, but I stamped a background stamp onto the embossed panel.  It's very subtle.

Hope you have a fabulous weekend!

Stamps: Hero Arts (CL476 - With Sympathy) and (CG349 - Lotus Background).
Cardstock: Papertrey Ink and Neenah Solar White.
Ribbon: PTI - Plum Pudding.
Inks: Tsukineko (Sweet plum, grape, and lulu lavender).
Versafine Onyx Black Ink.
Embossing Folder: Floral Fantasy (Cuttlebug).
Die cut machine: Cuttlebug.

20 comments:

Virginia L. said...

Love this stunning card! This monochromatic card can not look any more beautiful!

Judy1223 said...

Tiffany, this IS stunning! I love all the shades of lavender together...soothing and comforting.

Kelly Booth said...

GORGEOUS GORGEOUS Card Tiff...Love this!

Jacqueline said...

This is beautiful Tiffany! Have a lovely relaxing day!

Emily Leiphart said...

This is stunning, Tiffany! I love how you embossed and stamped on the back panel, too. I love it!

Sue McRae said...

Love the embossed background and all the pretty shades of purple!

Leni said...

Just gorgeous! I like it a lot!

Pat said...

This is sooooo beautiful! LOVE it!

Kathy (krolski) said...

Gorgeous! Love all the shades of lavender and I love the background stamping. So pretty!

Debbie said...

Beautiful, what a great idea to use a background stamp on the embossing. Nice effect.

alexandra s.m. said...

It's beautiful and so elegant!
Love your choice of colors as well

TFS~

donna mikasa said...

Marked this as a fave over at Flickr....just gorgeous!

Brenda said...

Perfect card and colours Tiffany!

Lulu/cy said...

Tiffany, This is Most Beautiful Card
There are many options in which the
eye is captured. It's soft/strong
colors do it justice. esp for which it's intended. Joypeace2u&Ur's

Lynn said...

Your card is gorgeous. I love the shades of purple. They are stunning!

Hope the tooth fairy delivered a nice gift to your little guy! I am sure he was so excited!

pcm said...

beautiful! Congrats on the HA twitter shout out!

Agata said...

Wow! It's so amazing and beautiful! You should have submitted it, I'm sure it would be a hit! :)

Mariana Grigsby said...

Fabulous colors Tiffany!

Suzanne C said...

Beautiful and Elegant!

Alice Wertz said...

so beautiful and elegant. gorgeous card, Tiff! love it!