Sunday, February 12, 2012

Happy Birthday

I needed a really fun and bright looking birthday card, so I chose this set to play with called Happy Birthday Cupcake:

happy birthday cupcake

Paired it with some happy looking patterned papers from Echo Park.  The fun journaling card is from a pack from Anna Griffin, love her papers!  Hope your weekend is going well!

Stamps and Dies: Hero Arts/Sizzix.
Journaling card: Anna Griffin/Carmen Collection.
Round corner punch: EK Success.
Inks: Hero Arts Shadow Ink and Versafine Onyx Black.
Cardstock: Neenah Solar White.
Pearls: Martha Stewart.
Markers: Copic Markers.
Patterned Papers: Echo Park/Happy Days.
Die cutting tool: Cuttlebug.

16 comments:

Barb said...

Bright, fun and happy, for sure! Love it, Tiff! :)

Karen from MI said...

You certainly haven't lost your love for card making and your EXCEPTIONAL TALENT in the papercraft world, Tiffany. This card is DARLING.....color and design are UNBELIEVABLE!!! MISS YOU!! :) Love, Karen

Nancy said...

Oh my goodness, how bright and happy! Loving the pink and yellow color combo...wonderful! You made excellent use of your new buys, Tiff!

Simone said...

This is soo yummy! Love the bright happy colours and that yummy cupcake! :)

Dawn said...

It certainly is fun and bright Tiffany. Such happy colours.

donna mikasa said...

Such a bright, cheery card! Love the patterned papers and cute little cupcake!

Debbie said...

This is pretty and fun!

Brenda said...

This is a fun cupcake and I love the added pearls!

Clare said...

I LOVE IT! So cute! I wasn't crazy about that cupcake stamp set before, but you've just made me think twice about it! :)

Agata said...

How yummy!!! The color combo is perfect and so fresh! :)

Alice Wertz said...

this is so cute! sweet card, Tiff!

Sue McRae said...

I'm always in awe of the patterned papers you combine on your projects, they just always seem so right, and this combination is so cheery and fun!

ivy said...

i love that paper!! so pretty & full of SPRING!

Rose Ann said...

Sweet!! I love your popped cupcake with the pearls, and your papers are so bright and cheerful!! Great birthday card!!

sheila said...

This color combo is so fun and cheerful....I just love it. And I love that you paired it with a happy cupcake image too! you have such great design style ;-)

Ballard said...

This is a fun cupcake and I love the added pearls!