Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Butterfly background

A sweet little card for me today. I made this one months ago.  I've used this flower before and I like to take Tombo markers and color directly on the flower stamp:

thinking of you butterflies background

The two sets of stamps used on this card are HERE and HERE.  The butterflies were stamped with JB ink and that baby pink CS is my fave!  From Bazzill Basics....so hard for me to find a pink cardstock that I like.

That's it for me today, hope you are enjoying your week!

17 comments:

Nancy said...

Just beautiful Tiffany! Gorgeous design!

Barb said...

Love the pretty, soft background you created with the butterflies, Tiff! Beautiful card! :)

donna mikasa said...

Love the butterfly background and the sweetest shade of pink!

Jen said...

oh, i LOVE it tiff!! screams of spring!! xoxo

Tina said...

Love that pink tone, too and you created such a beautiful pink butterfly bg.

Lynn said...

So delicate. Love the soft pinks.

Agata said...

It's so sweet! Love your color combination, it's perfect!

Emily Leiphart said...

This is lovely, Tiffany! I love the background of pink butterflies. The flower really pops!

Kathy (krolski) said...

Such a sweet card. Love your butterfly background in that soft pink!

AnitaRex said...

Soooo pretty! I love that soft pink too! I think I use that same pink cardstock! :> And coloring on the stamp with markers really is fun! :>

Sanne said...

LOVE this - gorgeous!

Dawn said...

just so pretty Tiffany. Just love the bright flower against the soft butterflies.

Brenda said...

LOVE! Simply beautiful Tiffany!

alexandra s.m. said...

What a beautiful, fun and fresh card Tiff!
TFS~

Rose Ann said...

Such a pretty background, and I love your popped flower!! Beautiful card, Tiffany!!

Virginia L. said...

Utterly beautiful! Love this!

Alice Wertz said...

love love the stamped butterfly background. gorgeous card, Tiff!