Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Mimi is thinking....

I've been wanting to play with some dolls for a while now, PB dolls, TGF, Hero Arts dolls, etc. I like them, they are sweet and fun to color in.  Today, I'm playing with little Mimi:

bonjour mimi

She makes me happy and I paired her with a sentiment from Hero Arts.

Enjoy!
Stamps: Hero Arts (G5563 - Just Thinking of You). Penny Black (4149H - bonjour!).
Cardstock: Neenah Solar White.
Copic Markers.
EK Success.
Patterned Papers: Echo Park.
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.
Pearls: K & Company and Martha Stewart.

16 comments:

Rose Ann said...

This is the cutest, Tiffany...and your coloring looks fantastic!! I love how you've used the pearls too. Very clever!

Debbie said...

very creative and cute!

Michelle said...

So cute! I love the paper you paired with her. Perfect. It's a very happy card! :)

Barb said...

Love it, Tiff! That image is so cute! Love the pearls leading up to the thought bubble!

Dawn said...

very sweet Tiffany. Your Mimi is beautiful

Tina said...

Totally sweet and the colors are so great.

Brenda said...

Ok, this is exquisite Tiffany! She is just so sweet in her little outfit!

Agata said...

So sweet! ANd what a creative way to use pearls - love it!

Kelly Booth said...

AWWWE...So Cute!! Love MiMi with her Fabby Background!! Great Card Tif!!

Lin said...

Your style shines through again! Love the sentiment pairing with her!

AnitaRex said...

I love playing with dolls too and need too so I have birthday cards for all the parties my girlie goes to! But I struggle with thinking it has to be so cutest, love that your card isn't! It's inspired me! Love it!

Emily Leiphart said...

Suuuper cute, Tiffany! I love your colour choices!

Lisa Carroll said...

the frame as a thought bubble.. *THUD*

GENIUS! totally adorable. :)

donna mikasa said...

Saw this on Flickr....and I squealed! Super cute, Tif! Love that thought bubble!

Mariana Grigsby said...

Hi Tiffany! I would love to have that stamp! Your card is adorable! love it!

sheila said...

Really creative Tiffany to use the pearls for the the comment balloons' tail....love that detail to bits! Your coloring of the image is fab!