Friday, January 13, 2012

happy home

If you are looking for the 2012 Hero Arts Catalog Blog Hop, please go HERE

Today's card is one I haven't posted yet, it's a fun card using stickers.  Do you love stickers, die-cuts, and chipboards? They are so popular in card making nowadays:

happy home

I think they make a card look fun with a little bit of whimsy and dimension! Enjoy and here are the parts I used:

Supplies:
Cardstock: Neenah Solar White.
Patterned Paper: Bazzill Basics.
House sticker: Doodlebug Designs.
Tree sticker: Basic Grey.
Corner rounder: EK Success.
Sun: I think (October Afternoon, sorry, I forgot).
'Home' sentiment: October Afternoon.
'happy' sentiment: Hero Arts.

19 comments:

Tina said...

So sweet. I am totally into stamps, but I allways admire your cards with other products.

Michelle said...

So so cute Tiff! I love those apples!

Dotty Jo said...

This is so sweet Tif, love how you used the products! Jo x

Lynn said...

Hi there Tiffany, you inspired me with your use of stickers...they scare me? Why is this? :) Your card is gorgeous.

Barb said...

Paper, stickers, chipboard, die cuts . . .it doesn't matter what you use Tiff, it's ALL magic in your hands - this is so darn cute!! :)

Brenda said...

I just love those apples Tiffany! Gorgeous card!

Dawn said...

Gorgeous. I don't tend to use die cuts, stickers etc... but you do with such panache. Beautifully done Tiffany

Diana said...

Super sweet Tiff! Reminds me of teaching school for some reason. Miss you!

debbie said...

Adorable! Adorable!

Jenny said...

oh this is sooooo cute! You've made me think again about stickers! :)

donna mikasa said...

I haven't played with stickers in a while--Mrs. Grossman days!--but you've inspired me to give them another try. Love your adorable card!

alexandra s.m. said...

Whata beautiful card Tiff!
so well put togetehr ;-)

TFS~

Stamping Cafe said...

Aw... what a sweet card, Tif! Love everything you do!

Have a happy sweet weekend! Hugs!

Simone said...

Aww this is so cute Tiff! Love that gorgeous little scene. Especially those apples!

Cathy A said...

Fabulous use of stickers, this looks so summery!

Emily Leiphart said...

Tiffany, this is soooo cute! I love all these elements. I can't use them to save my life LOL but your card is very inspiring!

joy said...

Love the way you have used these products, Tiffany! You make it look so effortless; I am not too good with stickers/diecuts, etc. Guess I'll stick to stamps and enjoy your creations.

Sue McRae said...

This is such a charming scene!

Rose Ann said...

This is just darling, and I love your great dimension!! Pure cuteness!!