Sunday, January 29, 2012

Flower Lady Vintage

Black and yellow is a lovely combination to play with and I sometimes find these two colors 'mysterious' when combined. ;)  Do you like to play with black and yellow or no?

Hello Vintage

I used the Flower Lady Stamp and turned it into a vintage type of card.  The yellow background stamp is called Artistic Circles.  And the sentiment is from this set called Say it All.  The yummy black and brown patterned papers are My Mind's Eye.  Enjoy!

Hope you have a beautiful start to your Monday!!

12 comments:

Brenda said...

Well, now that I have seen what you can do I think I need to play with those colors very soon! I love this! Beautiful flowers!

AnitaRex said...

I love the yellow and black combo! I have been meaning to do it but no yellow ink! :> Love this one, and love seeing how you use the silhouette stamp! Hope your having a great day Tiffany!

donna mikasa said...

Oh, Tiff--you make any color combo gorgeous! I just played with some yellow and gray but it was way beyond my comfort zone. Love my earth tones!

Dotty Jo said...

Oh wow, looks amazing! Jo x

sheila said...

This stamp is one of those really beautiful images that caught my eye right away but I didn't buy because I couldn't figure out how I would use it on a card......thank you for showing me how it's done!!! lovely, lovely card Tiffany!

Agata said...

Oh yes, this combo is so delicious!!! And so is your card, I love it!

Simone said...

This is stunning Tiff! Love the colours on this. Soo beautiful!

alexandra s.m. said...

Oh My! This is striking and utterly Gorgeous!
TFS!!

Dawn said...

fabulous. I really love the the colour combination and your card is delightful.

Sue McRae said...

I think I've played with this colour combo a couple of times. I should try it more often because I find these colours are very elegant when used together.

Leni said...

Gorgeous! Love the colorcombo!

Clare said...

GORGEOUS! Love that yummy cluster of flowers, and those pretty papers! I don't think I'm brave enough to try that color combo as boldly as you did - I'm always having to tone everything down with light distressing! ;)