Sunday, December 11, 2011

Merry Merry

Never posted this card before, it uses an old favorite of mine, the winking reindeer stamp:

Merry Merry

Oh goodness, it's so hard to remember details from an older card, but it was for a color challenge...forest green, cherry red, and chocolate brown? Something like that.  Very straighforward design.  Hope you like it.

Last week of school for the little one and also one of the COLDEST weeks thus far this winter...brrrr...I'm really bracing myself for the cold.   Enjoy the final weeks up til Christmas, so exciting, isn't it?  I love it more for the kids though, it really is a treat to see children excited for the holidays!

15 comments:

Barb said...

Love the deep, rich green and burgundy, Tiff! Beautiful card!

Simone said...

Love the colours in this Tiff! And that reindeer is a fave of mine :)

Dawn said...

what a delightful card Tiffany. Suc rich colours.

Dotty Jo said...

Love the rich colour combo Tif, that reindeer is a fav for me too, Jo x

Nancy said...

Sweet card Tif! The winking reindeer is my all-time favorite and I love what you do with it! I hope we will see you Friday or Saturday for the Hero Arts catalog debut party at Stamp Fever, I miss you!

Alice Wertz said...

such a sweet card, Tiff! love that the reindeer image looks like an ornament on your card. beautiful design. stay warm! =)

alexandra s.m. said...

argh....so adorable Tiff!
Thank you~

donna mikasa said...

Love the warm colors and seeing that winking reindeer again! Thanks for reminding me to use some faves this year.

Brenda said...

Love these rich colours Tiffany! And no one can get enough of that reindeer!

Vanessa said...

Super sweet card, Tiff! You make me want that reindeer! Vanessa x

Agata said...

This reindeer is so elegant and he seems to know it!!! Great card, love its simplicity!

AnitaRex said...

I love that stamp and love what you've done! :>

Clare said...

Ooooo, soooo elegant Tiffany! Love the image, and the pretty bow above it!!
It's getting chilly around here as well, but it's still pretty warm for PA this time of year....all I want for Christmas is some snow!! :)

sheila said...

love this Tiffany and kinda a departure for you with the more masculine colors....but you have done it justice!

Rose Ann said...

I love that cute deer, and the rich colors you've used!!