Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Journaling Book

I've been spending a lot of time making journaling books, memory books, mini albums, you name it....time is precious and precariously short - I've been finding as I get older....so I've been trying to document as much of my son's life as I can...most of the albums center around him, but....every once-in-a-while I will make an album just for me:


joy journaling book

Something that is mine that I can just jot down things I want to remember or any random, daily thought!  Our blogs are wonderful for keeping memories!  But technology....this type of technology - should it ever go away, I would still love to have handwritten thoughts and memories documented.


joy journaling book2

So that's what I've been busy with - in between Christmas shopping and wrapping! Oh, and candy cane and chocolate munching! ;)  It's been fun!

14 comments:

ivy said...

so pretty tif! we should all have something that pretty to jot our thoughts on! love it!

Lin said...

So beautiful, Tif!! I love every single element!!

Simone said...

Tiff this album is stunning! Love all those pretty flowers and elements!

donna mikasa said...

so pretty, Tif! perfect color combo, too!

debbie said...

so beautiful! the colors and elements work together perfectly!

Barb said...

Neat idea, Tiff, and so beautiful! Love every detail!

Tanya said...

Beautiful notebook, I love making things like this too. I am always writing myself notes.

Tanya said...

Beautiful notebook, I love making things like this too. I am always writing myself notes.

Rosemary said...

wow... what a gorgeous project! i so wish i had your ability to combine elements so perfectly!!

Kathy (krolski) said...

I love all the details, especially the bird. :) What a fantastic idea!

sheila said...

This is beyond lovely Tiffany! I amazed at your flair for the adding of details...you are able to incorporate so much with out your designs ever looking crowded or cluttered.

Alice Wertz said...

such an elegant project! so very beautiful. love love it, Tiff!

Agata said...

It's truly lovely and elegant! And that's a great idea to jot down your ideas and thoughts!

Brenda said...

You are so right Tiffany! I also prefer having access to handwritten notes, it says so much more! And who would not want to jot down random thoughts in this beautiful notebook!