Monday, November 7, 2011

When you stop & look around, this life is pretty amazing.......

Isn't that a great saying?

life is pretty amazing

In fact, I love that saying so much, that it should be my new thought process for 2012, my New Year's Resolution....life will always, always give you BAD things....just deal with the bad stuff as best as you can....but when good things happen to you...just embrace it!  And then when it's all done and said, look around you and you'll probably see what's most important!

I used lots of feminine touches on this card, my favorite florals, the butterflies are from Studio Calico. The papers are The Girls' Paperie, the ribbon was sent to me my Anita, the sticker is Echo Park.  And the vintage stick pin is WP!  Pretty simple, just plop, plop, one element onto the card after another!

Have a great week!

19 comments:

Barb said...

I love this post, Tiff. We should all try to live life this way. With a positive outlook, and gratitude for the beauty and love that surrounds us. Your card is gorgeous! Hugs to you! :)

Maylee said...

Well said Tiffany! It's gorgeous.

Kathy (krolski) said...

So true, so true! Your card is darling!

donna mikasa said...

an amazing card, Tiff, and I LOVE that saying--your new mantra! wonderful post!

Trinh said...

Beautiful card & post!

Lin said...

Love this girly card, Tif! Beautifully executed, as always! And a great sentiment to live by.

alexandra s.m. said...

It's gorgeous Tiffany!
TFS~

Lynn said...

Tiffany, what an absolutely fabulous sentiment. So very true!

Love all those fabulous flowers too.

Simone said...

This is so beautiful Tiff! Love the gorgeous flowers and that ribbon!

Dawn said...

It turned out stunning Tiffany. It is so romantic looking.

Jacqueline said...

These are beautiful words to match a gorgeous card and thanks for your warm words on my blog!

AnitaRex said...

Oh I love seeing how you used the ribbon! Isn't it great ribbon I really like it! :> Love that sentiment! It is such a greta way to live! :>

Kathy said...

This is so beautiful Tiff. Hugs to you, Kathy

Courtney K said...

what a beautiful card and such a great saying!

Dotty Jo said...

Gorgeous card, and that's a great saying... should become my new mantra too, Jo x

Agata said...

Well, all the plopping gives a wonderful result! :)

Tina said...

What an elegant masterpiece and I love your sentiment!

Rose Ann said...

This is so soft and pretty, and I love all of your perfect embellishments!! Beautiful!!

Michelle said...

Wow, that's gorgeous! I love your embellishing and the pretty ribbon, love the way you tied it here:-)