Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Reindeer Tag

Mini Reindeer tag

A teeny, tiny tag for me today!  The cold air is here........the stores are all decorated with Christmas lights....everywhere, you see scarves, and double layered clothing.........and then, there is hot soup and hot chocolate in the mornings for breakfast!  Oh, Yes!  The holidays have arrived here and I'm enjoying the feel of it! 

Hope your holiday cardmaking is coming along!  See you!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Neenah Solar White.
Tree, reindeer, and snowflake stamps: Hero Arts.
Round corner punch: EK Success.
Inks: Jenni Bowlin, Tsukineko/Memento Green and Black.
Diamond Stickles.
Ribbon: JoAnn's.
Markers: Copics.

16 comments:

Brenda said...

Cannot help but love this little guy! I just received my set this week and he makes me smile! I love it when you use blue, it's always the perfect blue! Lovely tag Tiffany!

Kathy (krolski) said...

I love this reindeer and your trees are perfect with him! What a sweet tag Tiffany!

Lynn said...

I love the color combo! My favorite bit is the snow bank/glitter!

alexandra s.m. said...

Ah...this is so darling Tiff!
TFS~

Barb said...

Adorable, Tiff! Love the colors and that darling reindeer!

Simone said...

Aww this is so cute Tiff! Love the glittery snow and that fun reindeer! Gorgeous card!

sheila said...

Oh this is too cute Tiffany! He looks adorable flying over the the trees!

Dawn said...

too cute Tiffany. This is an adorable tag.

Dotty Jo said...

This sweet tag really made me smile - it's adorable! Jo x

Tina said...

Pure cuteness! Love the alignment of the tag and the beautifull scene you created.

Jacqueline said...

This looks so fresh and clean, love the sparkle and the atmosphere this tag creates!

Agata said...

So sweet! Love your creations with that reindeer!

Emily Leiphart said...

Eeek, I just got that reindeer set! I love what you did with it here. Those trees are gorgeous all lined up in the background with sparkly snow hills. Love it!

Rose Ann said...

That is the cutest reindeer, and I love your snowy hills and pretty trees!! Adorable card, Tiffany!!

Jane said...

PERFECT!!!

Michelle said...

I saw this in the Flickr gallery and thought, how cute!! This is so adorable.. Love how you added pine trees and made the perfect little scene for him to play around in:-)