Friday, November 4, 2011

Pastel Penguins

I've always adored this penguin image from Jane's Doodles, too cute:

Pastel Christmas Penguins
It makes for a fun Christmas card.  And, ofcourse, I just had to use my favorite pink colors on this creation.  I love non-traditional colors for Christmas, you'll rarely see me use red and green for x-mas. I've also been seeing lavender for holiday images too, yum!  The papers are from Bo Bunny and the sentiment is Hero Arts.

I'm getting in the mood for more holiday cards now!  Hope you have a really good start to your weekend!

13 comments:

Joy said...

How fun and cute, love this card Tiff

alexandra s.m. said...

Super cute Tiff'
TFS~

Kelly Booth said...

Soooooooooo Cute!!! Love this fun card Tiff....

Vera Rhuhay said...

Awww...Darling card,Tiff!!!

donna mikasa said...

super sweet--love the non traditional colors and those "water drops" are the perfect touch!

AnitaRex said...

Such a cute holiday card! I admire that you work with non Christmas colors, I find it hard to get my head around Christmas cards so the idea of using non holiday colors is too hard for me! can't wait to see all your cards!

Dawn said...

such a cute card - they are sweet images. Love your colours Tiffany

Lynn said...

So adorable...and I love the touch of glossy accents...they are perfect!

Agata said...

THey're perfect! Especially with those drops of Glossy here and there! :)

sheila said...

Oh, aren't these gentlemen handsome!

debbie said...

very sweet!

Janetcraft said...

hi Tiff, so cute as usual you have great ideas of making anything.
Keep it up..not to forget me...I am still your fan blog..!

Brenda said...

Love these little guys Tiffany! Pretty pink background too!