Sunday, November 20, 2011

Mini Baby Carriage

This is another fun 'shaped' card that was in a series of cards I made awhile ago....all of them were made from a Spellbinders Die:

Baby Carriage

It is very tiny and super delicate!  It could be used as a small gift tag as well, the carriage (white part) is embossed with a Cuttlebug Polka Dot embossing folder.  The pink trim, handle bars, and wheels were all made from Fiskars and EK Success punches.  The buttons are all Making Memories.

I decorated the back side in the exact same manner with the scallops and wheels too, really fun to make! Hope it's a good one!  We just got back from a day of shopping and are relaxing now.


Supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzill and Neenah Solar White.
Scroll punch: Fiskars.
Ribbon: Michael's.
Buttons: Making Memories.
Pearl: Hero Arts.
Circle punch: EK Success.
Die Cutting tool: Cuttlebug.
Embossing Folder: Polka dots/Cuttlebug.
Die Cut: Standard Circles Large/Spellbinders Nestabilities.
White tag: SEI.
Twine: Michael's.
Alpha stickers: Making Memories.
Scallop edge punch: EK Success.

17 comments:

Brenda said...

Oh my goodness Tiffany! THis is so precious and so delicate looking! Just too beautiful to describe really

Barb said...

This has to be one of the cutest cards I've ever seen! So darn sweet, Tiff! Love it!

Lin said...

Love how you pieced the sentiment on the tag.....just seems to go so well with this adorable baby carriage!

Virginia L. said...

Oh my!! You never cease to amaze me, Tiffany!

alexandra s.m. said...

This is so adorable and so well made Tiff!
TFS~

Vanessa said...

So so cute, Tiff! I need to make a baby card for a friend, thanks for the inspiration! Vanessa x

Simone said...

Wow! Tiff this is so cute! Love this!!

ivy said...

this needs to be framed in a shadow box! so sweet!

Dawn said...

This is super cute Tiffany.

Lynn said...

Ah...this is so adorable! Love the embossing!

Agata said...

So cute! And so clever! I see we're making things for the same sort of occasion! :)

Kathy (krolski) said...

Oh my gosh, this is so CUTE!! Love all the perfect details!

Alice Wertz said...

such a sweet card and so clever, Tiff! love it!

Kelly Booth said...

PRECIOUS!!! Adore this sweet friend.....Hugs!

donna mikasa said...

ADORABLE! And oh, so clever! I love the texture on the carriage, too. Super sweet, Tif!

Rose Ann said...

Sooooo cute and creative, Tiffany!! I love the great texture and your handles as well!!

sheila said...

this is adorable! I absolutely love it and want to make it for a tag for some baby showers that I am invited to! I can also see it being made into a "banner" as a decoration for a baby shower!