Sunday, November 27, 2011

handcrafted for you

Hello all!  Here is a little card for someone who likes to sew:

handcrafted for 
you

The holidays are in full swing here at the Ervin household!!  The last few days have been super busy with putting up our tree.  We also had absolutely gorgeous, gorgeous weather!  So I opted to stay away from the computer and do outdoorsy stuff....went shopping!  Just me and the boy on Saturday and just by myself today.  We've been making our own little family traditions now that Chris is older and he is really SO excited for Christmas!  He keeps peeking under the tree to see how many presents are under there!  I had to hide 'his' stash in my car today!  I have to wait until he goes to sleep then sneak them into the house and hide them again, lol!!  The things parents must go thru. ;))

Enjoy the card. I'll be around to visit you soon.

17 comments:

Lynn said...

Gorgeous card Tiffany! We have had beautiful weather here too...and the gifts are being hidden tonight! In the car now!

Simone said...

This is so pretty Tiff! Love all the elements on this. Such a beautiful card :)

Emily Leiphart said...

This is so pretty, Tiffany! I love all the girly elements on it and you always do wonders with doilies. I love it!

Barb said...

What a gorgeous creation, Tiff! Love every beautiful detail! I remember those days of hiding gifts. I actually had my mom take them to her house a few times, until just before Christmas! :)

Dawn said...

such a gorgeous card Tiffany. So glad your holiday spirit has arrived with abundance. I remember the days of hiding presents from prying eyes and hands.

Renee said...

"Sew" gorgeous!!!!

debbie said...

So beautiful, Tiffany! Sounds like you are having lots of fun. It is so exciting when they are young!!

sheila said...

Oh wow Tiffany. This is perfection.

AnitaRex said...

Hi Tiffany! Love the double doilies! :> Such a pretty pretty card! Love hearing the joy you have for the Holidays! I have not started shopping yet! Hope to get on that this week!

Kathy (krolski) said...

Love this beautiful card Tiffany! Sounds like you have a great start to the holidays!

Agata said...

Yep, a real ordeal!!! :) And a beautiful card! Love those sewing details!

Alice Wertz said...

this is gorgeous, Tiff! love love the layering of elements. so glad to hear that you are well, too! big hugs! =)

Michelle said...

This card is pure gorgeous Tiffany! I love the pretty cameo pin and the gorgeous ribbon spool, so perfect for a friend who stitches:-)
I am super excited and looking forward to picking out a tree, we do it a bit later, closer to Christmas:-) Post pics of what's you've been up to at home, would love to see your tree:-)

alexandra s.m. said...

This is so beautiful Tiff!
Love it
Pure "eye-candy"

Savitri said...

This is soooooooooo pretty! Love!! Our weather's been dreary. It's what one would think of England! I have boxes everywhere but so far M still not noticing ;)

Brenda said...

Beautiful little card Tiffany! I know what you mean about having to hide presents! I went to draw up a list of what I had already bought and hidden all over the place today and I think I have hidden some items so well I cannot find them!

sheila said...

LOVE the lace wrapped around the card. Your sewing friend is going to cherish this card!