Tuesday, November 15, 2011

CAS for Sweet Virginia!

sweet you

Have you heard the EXCITING news?  Virginia is turning 50 very soon!  You can read all about the fun details on her blog post HEREEveryone is invited to join in on the fun!  Simply make a birthday card for Virginia, post it on your blog and say some wonderful thoughts about Virginia - unique ways in which she has influenced you and your life!!  Don't forget to link up your blog post to her post as well!

For her card, I couldn't resist making a CAS design since Virginia is on the CAS-ual Fridays Design Team!  And since I met her through the Hero Arts Flickr site, I used a Hero Arts cling stamp called Bold Blooms!

For me, Virginia is always looking out for me, and no matter where you live in this world, she is always willing to contact you whether it be through email, a personal phone call, a Skype call, or through Facebook.  She is such a people person and is always looking out for your welfare.  On any given day, she could call you on her phone just simply to say 'hello'.  I'm so thankful for her friendship and and one of these days, Virginia....I will never miss another phone call of yours!! 

She has given me very powerful advice on parenting.....words of wisdom in which I will never forget.  Don't sweat the small stuff, enjoy your time NOW!  Reap the successes and the rewards that your child brings to you....remember that only the difficulties of raising a child will make you stronger!

Have a very blessed upcoming Birthday and hope you enjoy your card, Virginia!

15 comments:

Kathy (krolski) said...

Your card is beautiful Tiffany and Virginia rocks! :)

Stephanie said...

Hi Tiffany, this is Stephanie (Virginia's daughter) writing! I just want to say that I've always been a fan of your work! My Mom just showed me this because your message moved her to tears! Yes, she cries easily but she was obviously touched. Thanks for being such a special person to my Mom!

Virginia L. said...

yup, Stephanie was right...you are such a sweet friend to me, Tiffany! Your gorgeous CAS card and words really touch me deeply. Now my family can see why I'm either commenting on the computer or making cards! Thank YOU so much for posting this VERY special card for my birthday. Love you!! xo

Brenda said...

This is totally gorgeous Tiffany! I have just received this stamp! Thanks so much for the inspiration! I also want to make a card for dear Virginia!

Barb said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lynn said...

Tiffany, this is such a perfect card for Virginia...love the beautiful CAS design!

Barb said...

Had to rewrite this to fix my blunder! Was looking at Lucy's card on her blog just before coming here! So sorry! Here it is again: (the correct way this time)

Isn't this fun? I just love reading everyone's thoughts on Virginia! Love your beautiful card for her, Tiff!

Simone said...

Such a beautiful card Tiff and gorgeous words. Virginia is a sweetie :)

Dawn said...

fabulous Tiffany. Virginia is a lovely lady and we are all enriched by knowing her. The card you've made for her is delightful

Dotty Jo said...

A lovely card, and what sweet words about lovely Virginia, Jo x

Agata said...

Beautiful card and such beautiful words about Virginia! Great tribute for a dear friend!

Kelly Booth said...

LOOOOOOOOOVE this!! She will too....So Pretty with those pearls!

Clare said...

Beautiful Tiff!! I really love how you used this stamp - I have it, but was kinda stumped on how to use it lol.
Love what you said about Virginia - made me smile. :)

Rose Ann said...

Beautiful CAS card, Tiffany!! I love the popped bloom and the pearls!!

donna mikasa said...

Love this CAS card for Virginia and such a wonderful tribute to our lovely friend!