Saturday, October 8, 2011

Way up North!

It's getting close to Christmas, can you believe it?  Although we are getting sunshine all next week here, I've already had to wear a sweater, jacket and use an umbrella once this past week...crazy, hah?  So thought I'd share some x-mas cards now that the colder season starts to pinch us. :)  I can't get enough of these two guys, they are sooo cute:

Playing in the snow

The set is called Way Up North by Lizzie Anne Designs,  and now you may purchase all of your favorite Lizzie Anne stamps through Gourmet Rubber Stamps Company...go check it out!

13 comments:

Dawn said...

way too cute Tiffany. 11 weeks Sunday and it's Christmas Day... I've started thinking of Christmas presents! Won't buy for a while but thinking is good!

Barb said...

Oh, aren't they funny?! Love these guys too, Tiff! Adorable card!

Nancy said...

adorable card, Tiff! thanks for the link.

Eileen said...

They are so sweet! I LOVE this card. I am so inspired by all you do.

Brenda said...

Oh Tiffany! These guys make me smile!

alexandra s.m. said...

so Beautiful Tiffany!
I have missed so many great cards of yours lately
sorry dear ;-)

Lynn said...

Such perfect coloring. I love that there are just touches of it. Fun!

Renee VanEpps said...

Oh this is so beautiful!!! Love your coloring and the card is so elegant.. Your coloring is magnificent, thanks for the inspiration today, I needed it!

sheila said...

well, this card couldn't be any cuter! love the pearlized nose :-) Thanks for the link too!

Maylee said...

Wow so cute! Love it!

Alice Wertz said...

too cute! such an adorable image. love this delightful card, Tiff!

Emily Leiphart said...

Eeek, so cute!! I love the simplicity and pearl nose on the bear.

Agata said...

What a cutie! Love the pearl nose! ;)