Thursday, October 20, 2011

'Tis the season...

 Hey all, last night I got to play around with some of the new Hero Arts/Sizzix Stamps and Framelit die sets.  Oh my, sooo much fun, think I need them all now!

IMG_2376

These babies cut beautifully in my C-Bug, so no worries if you don't have a Big Shot or such.  It was addicting, I kept stamping this FLOWER in all different colors and cutting away. Have no idea what type of card I'll be making with these flowers, but I'll use them soon.
 
After these were all cut, I decided to actually make a Christmas card with this super fun Hero Arts set called Christmas Reindeer:

Merry Merry1

Lots going on here, some embossing of the snowflakes, sponged with TH's Tumbled Glass ink.  A lot of coloring, trimming, and I added tons of diamond stickles for the snow.  I also cut up my sentiment, yes!  I love to cut up my clear stamps and mix and match. That's it for today!  See u.

20 comments:

Virginia L. said...

You showcase the HA/Sizzix so FABULOUSLY! I think you just "talked" me into getting them! Your deer card is DARLING, Tiff!

Laura O'Donnell said...

so pretty!

and the reindeer card is adorable!

Brenda said...

Oh those Dogwoods are so pretty Tiffany! Love that reindeer, I have ordered the stamp set (not the Sizzix combo), and cannot wait to play! Love your card!

Dotty Jo said...

Wow, what a great new product... oh dear, my poor bank balance! Love your Christmas card - so sweet! Jo x

Debbie said...

love your adorable Christmas card, what a cute reindeer!

Leni said...

Love it all! The reindeer is so lovely! Great card you made with it!

Lynn said...

Oh my...the flowers are gorgeous Tiffany. Can't wait to see them on a card!

Vera Rhuhay said...

the dogwoods flowers are so pretty,Tiff! hmmmm seriusly...now I'm thinking the dies too hahahaha
and Love the reindeer card, so cuuute!

Nancy said...

Oh wow, Tif! I can't wait to see how you use those pretty Dogwoods. Your reindeer card is adorable, patented Tif-style cute-ness. Linda told me you dropped by Stamp Fever this week, I'm so sorry I missed you.

Tanya said...

Love the Christmas card, the deer is too cute! I love the new stuff, the dogwood set is next on my wish list!

Dawn said...

your flowers are lovely and your reindeer card is so cute.

Agata said...

Those cut out flowers look awesome! Those products do make me want a cutting machine of my own! Your card is a cutie - beautiful!

donna mikasa said...

Love the dogwoods--I would stamp them in different colors, too! And your reindeer card is adorable!

Alice Wertz said...

love those pretty flowers. can't wait for mine to arrive! =) i adore your cute reindeer card, too. super duper fun! hope you have a lovely weekend! =)

wendyp said...

was just watching a video on the HA/Sizzix dies the other day and they look SO COOL! Loving that Christmas card! The reindeer is such a cutie!

Kelly Booth said...

LOVE!!! Can't wait to get the flower ones....just Adore your creations Tiff!!!

ivy said...

you'll have to explain to me those framelit thingys one day.

love your merry winter card! so cute!!

Emily Leiphart said...

Eeek, I love this! I think I need to get this set with the dies!

Renee VanEpps said...

Oh how precious!!!!! Beautiful and stunning and amazing!!!!

Rose Ann said...

Oh my goodness...that is soooo cute!! Love your adorable reindeer, pretty trees, pearls, and sparkle!!