Sunday, October 30, 2011

Citrus Orange

Hi all!  If you are celebrating Halloween, how are all the festivities coming along?  It's been keeping me busy with the little one and I'm thoroughly exhausted...it's not even trick or treating night yet and I'm tired...lol.  Anyhoo, I was able to make a whole bunch of cards today and here is one I can show:
your love fills my heart with joy

This flower is from this HA/Sizzix set called Floral!  So many fun flower stamps and dies in this set....you know me and flowers!  I couldn't find a bold enough orange-colored ink for the flower, so I decided to get some markers and color directly on the stamp.  Worked much better!  It's truly the orange tone that I wanted. 

13 comments:

sweet said...

Such a pretty card! Love the sentiment!

Barb said...

Tiff, that embossed background looks so perfect with your gorgeous flower! Love this card!

Lynn said...

Tiffany, I love the soft feel of the embossed background. It is stunning...and the red...I love! I'm with you...exhausted before trick or treat isn't good! I have one little one running a fever too :(

Renee VanEpps said...

This is beautiful Tiffany!! And oh how lucky you are to get the new Sizzix and HA sets!!! Looking forward to seeing all your work with them :)

donna mikasa said...

soooo pretty, Tiff! Perfect shade of orange and I love the subtle embossed background. so pretty!

Dawn said...

Gorgeous Tiffany. This is such a "you" card. Love the swirly background and the flower is stunning.

Dotty Jo said...

Lovely card, the placement of the pearls is so pretty, Jo x

Tanya said...

This is gorgeous, love the flower with the swirly background and pearls!

Angie said...

Tiffany, I adore your cards, but I was getting a little worried about you lately. It's been so long since you've posted.
Hope all is well. Have a great Halloween with your little one!
Hugs,
Angie

Alice Wertz said...

such a beautiful simple design. love the pops of color. gorgeous card, girl!

Tina said...

I love how you used the new set. The card is so beautifull.

Rose Ann said...

This is so beautiful!! I love the colors, texture, and pretty pearls!!

sheila said...

wow...you do flowers so well! this is so bold, the sentiment appearance is bold and you have offset all of it with your soft, subtle background. really wonderful looking card!