Friday, September 16, 2011

The 'warmth' of Fall

I have to confess, I'm not really a Fall or Winter type of person at all! I cringe the day after Halloween, because I know what is coming....cold weather...lol.. Oh, the horrors of not being able to wear my shorts and flip flops... BUT....I do like the warm colors that the Fall Season emits....

happy Thanksgiving leaf flourish

So here is a Fall themed card I made a while back, love this  leaf flourish stamp! Have used it many times now.  I have no recollection what type of patterned paper I've used, sorry....Enjoy!

9 comments:

Kathy (krolski) said...

Gorgeous colors and card! I'm with you. I'm a summer person. Love sunshine and warm weather, but I do love these warm colors too! You're making me want that leaf stamp! :)

Dotty Jo said...

This is glorious Tiff, what fabulous colours! I'm a flip flops and flippy skirts kinda girl, but I do love chunky knits, boots and jeans too, Jo x

Brenda said...

I love the colors on that leaf Tiffany! Perfection! I am normally a summer person, but having now lived in Houston for the last year and a half, I am perhaps starting to like the thought of winter a little more!

Lin said...

Oh, Tif, come and stay with us in October and you will LOVE autumn - crispy crunch leaves, blue skies, soups, soccer games! Your card is wonderful, as always!

Alice Wertz said...

love those pretty and warm fall colors, too! beautiful card as always! love the new header on your blog, too. so cute! hope you have a wonderful weekend! =)

Rose Ann said...

I love the graduated coloring of your leaf, Tiffany!! So pretty!! (I love fall, but winter...not so much. Especially in Michigan.)

Dawn said...

gorgeous colours on your leaf Tiffany. I thought it never got cold in California! I like warm but not too hot weather.

Sue McRae said...

Perfect shading on your leaf Tiffany. I can only dream of the lovely balmy winter days like you get in California!

Agata said...

Isn't this leaf the most beautiful? Gorgeous, in all ways!