Saturday, September 3, 2011

adore & hello

Happy Weekend! I've been playing with some new Jillibean, Crate Paper, and My Mind's Eye, three lovely combos:

adore and hello


I couldn't bare to cut my doily at the bottom there, so decided to just leave it, a little interesting, I'm starting to like things sticking off of my card. :) Anyhoo, I also used the MS butterfly punch and the sentiment is a rub-on.

I'm still loving the floral trims from Webster's Pages...gosh, there's just all sorts of stuff on this card. The colors still reminds me of Summer!

Enjoy your holiday and be safe!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzill Basics.
Patterned Papers: Random and Farmhouse by Crate Paper.
Doily: Little Yellow Bicycle.
Large journaling tag: Apple Cheddar Soup by Jillibean Soup.
Yellow floral trim: Websters Pages.
Rubon: Pebbles.
Brads: Stella & Rose by My Mind's Eye.
Small tags: Stella & Rose by My Mind's Eye.
Butterfly punch: Martha Stewart.

18 comments:

debbie said...

Wonderful elements on a beautiful card :)

Brenda said...

Hi Tiffany! Your cards are always so romantic and dreamy! Love all the beautiful paper on this one!

Lin said...

So lovely, Tif - you have access to so many beautiful papers and embellies - do you know how lucky you are?

Dotty Jo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dotty Jo said...

Hi Sweetie, how did I NOT know that you had started blogging again???? And what beautiful work you've been creating too - I've just had a happy few minutes catching up. Thanks for dropping by at my blog, it's soooooo good to have you back, big hugs, Jo x

Tina said...

Just love how you filled the card. It is rich and whimsical. Total perfection.

Alice Wertz said...

YUM!! love love all the pretty patterns and the layering of elements. gorgeous card as always, Tiff! hope you have a beautiful weekend! =)

Stamping Cafe said...

This is so gorgeous, Tif! Love everything about this card!! I love the summery feel of this card, I wish summer can stay forever... hope you had a wonderful summer with your family! Wishing you a beautiful long weekend, hugs!!

BTW... congrats on the published cards, they are totally gorgeous... you ROCK!!

Renee VanEpps said...

This is gorgeous!! Love the Webster's blooms and the doiley on this!

sheila said...

oh Tiffany, this is just swoon worthy. I love the different elements that you used and the colors are so soft, sweet and romantic...The ribbon=the perfect touch.

Agata said...

Very beautiful and fresh like a hot Summer day! ;)

Kathy (krolski) said...

Wonderful papers! Your details are always amazing. Beautiful card!

donna mikasa said...

I adore this card! So many beautiful elements and I love the doily off the edge! Have a safe holiday!

Simone said...

This is so beautiful Tiff. Love those yellows and the papers. Gorgeous card!

ivy said...

i'm always leaving things hanging off my cards---on the top, bottom or sides! it works!
so pretty! and i always adore a card w/ a library-type element!

alexandra s.m. said...

Beautiful Tiff!
Very feminine and romantic
TFS~

Rose Ann said...

This is so soft and beautiful, Tiffany!! I love your butterfly, doily, and gorgeous ribbon choice!!

Kelly Booth said...

Pure Gorgeousness Tiff.....Just love this beautiful card!!!