Tuesday, August 23, 2011

So Sweet of You

Sharing a card I made back in July, using some of my fav's like Pebbles, the cute papers you see and that tissue flower. Button is from Doodlebug Designs, have you seen their new buttons and how they are packaged? In a little circular flask, very cute!

So sweet of you pastels

My favorite 'go to' colors of green and pink are also on this card. Used an older PTI sentiment stamped over pp that I got from Michael's. Those pearls are from Melissa Frances...love them for having multiple sized pearls in just one package!

That's it for tonight. See you!

14 comments:

Dawn said...

So romantic looking Tiffany... far too nice to even call shabby chic.. totally beautiful

Lynn said...

Beautiful Tiffany - I love the pearls!

debbie said...

So Beautiful! love how you did the pearls in the graduated sizes. so many wonderful touches.

Tanya said...

So Beautiful! Love the soft colors and the design!

Barb said...

LOVE the pink and green, Tiff! Such a pretty card and sooo you. . .love it! :)

Lin said...

I love my pinks and greens, too, and adding that pretty blue is even better! Beautiful elements, too, as always!

Kathy (krolski) said...

I like the way you put the sentiment over the flower! Love the pink and green too.

Rachel said...

So sweet of YOU! I received the package of blog candy yesterday! I WAS SO EXCITED! Thank you SO MUCH! I left it downstairs so that when my mom got home from work, I could show it to her. I LOVE the card you made too! My dad didn't believe it was a prize, so I eagerly showed him the note you left in there. THANK YOU SO MUCH!

ivy said...

purty!

Kelly Booth said...

Such a pretty card Tiff...Love all the elements!!

joy said...

Oh, wow, Tiffany! This card is the epitome of what you do best!! I love all the elements, colors, pearls, ribbon, just everything. Thanks for your never-ending inspiration.

Savitri said...

Another beauty!! I love all the pieces you chose and so girly colors!!

Alice Wertz said...

so very pretty and elegant and so YOU, Tiff! beautiful card. love the cluster of embellishments!

Deirdre said...

Another stunner Tiffany. Love it.