Monday, August 15, 2011

Give-a-way Winners!

Goodmorning, Monday!  Here are the random winners from my give-a-way:
Rachel said...
Wow, that's a beautiful card! I don't own anything Echo Park, but when I look at it to purchase, I'm always looking at the bright ones. I didn't think Victoria Gardens would be that usable, but your card is proving otherwise! It's beautiful! The bright ones would clearly not work on that card! Thanks for the chance at some fun candy!
Love it all! Thanks for the great giveaway!
Tiffany, that's very kind of you to give your fellow papercrafters a chance to win some wonderful items. I'm just loving the EP Victoria Gardens paper right now! Thanks again!
WOW!! Of course I am interested! Thank you so much for giving back ;) I don't own a PB stamp or EP papers yet so this would be so awesome!

8 comments:

Renee VanEpps said...

Yipppeeeeeee!!!!!!!! Thanks again!! Can't wait to get my first Penny Black stamp!!!!!

Lillian Child said...

Congrats to those lucky ladies!

Rachel said...

Yay, thank you so much!!! Thanks for leaving the comment on my blog too. I'm so behind on blogs because I've practically been living at church for the past 4 days due to rehearsals and the 2 days of performance! I'll email you now :)

Eileen said...

Yay!! Woo Hoo!! Thank you so much. This will be my first Penny Black Stamp and it's so pretty!

joy said...

Congratulations to the winners! Enjoy your goodies.

Jacqueline said...

Congrats to the winners! You have such a generous heart Tiffany.

Kathy (krolski) said...

Congrats ladies! Love your blog header Tiffany!

Alice Wertz said...

congratulations, ladies!!