Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Sweet Butterfly

It's time for another fun Tiffany Doodles release this week, this newest set here is called Sweet Butterfly! And I've made two cards below:

Sweet ButterflyA

I love the fancy font on the sentiment....on both cards I used a lot of glossy accents on all of the butterflies, it really gives it that extra sparkle!

Sweet Butterfly

On the 2nd card, for that script background you see, I actually re-purposed a used Prima flowers packaging insert. I thought the background was too pretty to not use and I think it goes well with the triple butterflies. :)

Be sure to check out the Tiffany Doodles STORE for all the latest releases, what are you waiting for?? Go and shop, you will really enjoy playing with these new images!

And be sure to check out Tiffany's BLOG for further inspiration!

Supplies:
Digi Stamps: Sweet Butterfly by Tiffany Doodles.
Cardstock: Papertrey Ink and Neenah Solar White.
Patterned Paper: Pink Paislee.
Round corner punch: EK Success.
Die: Spellbinders Nestabilities - Labels 18.
Cuttlebug.
Markers: Copics.
Ribbon: May Arts.
Stick pins: Webster's Pages.
Glossy Accents: Ranger.
Recycled Prima Packaging.

16 comments:

Brenda said...

Oh my goodness! That first butterfly has got me sold! And I love how you paired it with such beautiful patterned paper! Exquisite work Tiffany!

AnitaRex said...

Tiffany I love what you've done with these butterflies! I love the bright colorful butterfly of the first card! And I so love that you re used a used package of flowers for the background! Genius! :>

Dawn said...

What beautiful butterflies.... I'm a sucker for butterflies. Beautiful cards. Love the recycling~ great to be green!

donna mikasa said...

Such great cards, Tif! I really love your "re-purposefulness"--LOL! You are so clever and creative! Hope you're having fun at Tiffany Doodles!

debbie said...

wonderful butterfly images and that background on the second is wonderful, so glad you recycled it. It works so well for the butterflies. going over to check out the release!

Tanya said...

Love the butterfly image, your cards are beautiful. I have just started playing with digital images and love the options of changing the sizes!

Tanya said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lynn said...

Your butterflies are going to fly off the page! They are stunning!

Kathy (krolski) said...

Both cards are gorgeous Tif! I love the glossy accents and the re-purposed Prima packaging. Beautiful!

Maylee said...

Oooh my goodness, GORGEOUS Tiffany! Love them!

Lin said...

I've missed your posts lately, Tif; glad to see you back again. Who doesn't love butterflies? These are really lovely!

Tracey said...

LOVE thise pretty butterflies in the bright happy colours!!Beautiful cards Tiff!

Alice Wertz said...

love the pps you paired these images with. such pretty card, Tiff! love them both!

Simone said...

Wow these are so gorgeous! Love those beautiful butterflies and the patterned paper!

Marilyn said...

Beautiful butterflies, and I love anything you put ribbon and bows on! So very lovely!!

Rosemary said...

beautiful cards... the first butterfly is just gorgeous!