Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Shades of lavender

I've been making lots of samples with this flower stamp, inking with pads, watercolor/markers, and now with this one....I embossed in white:

IMG_1504

Enjoy! The next time I'm back online, I'll be using a product/company you've never seen me use before, they are really cute images! See you then!

Supplies:
Stamp: 4155L - Flower amongst flowers by Penny Black.
Versamark Ink.
White embossing powder: Martha Stewart.
Cardstock: Papertrey Ink and Neenah Solar White.
Cuttlebug.
Spellbinders Nestabilities.
Flowers: Prima.
Distress inks: Milled lavender and Dusty Concord by Tim Holtz.
Ribbon: May Arts.
Gel Gems: Hero Arts.

19 comments:

Arlene said...

This is really stunning. Love those colors too - just beautifully put together.

Virginia L. said...

This is so gorgeous! Love the embossing and distressing!

Barb said...

Gorgeous card, Tiff!

donna mikasa said...

Soooo pretty, Tif! Love the gradation of colors and the white embossing is perfectly done!

Jacqueline said...

Incredibly gorgeous Tiffany! TFS

Dawn said...

LOVE this Tiffany.... of course purples are my favourite colour...

Tanya said...

Love this on the lavender, and those prima flowers are so yummy!

Brenda said...

That is really stunning Tiffany! Love the white against the lavender!

Lin said...

Singlehandedly, you've made me HAVE to have this stamp, Tif!!

Kathy (krolski) said...

Gorgeous! Love the lavendar and the embossing!

AnitaRex said...

Hi Tiffany! I love this card! The shading of the purples is perfect! Stunning! You've got me curious for next time you come with something new!

Maylee said...

Stunning Tiffany! I saw this featured on the PB FB, congrats!

sideoats + scribbles said...

TIF! This is so pretty! Just love it. :)

Alice Wertz said...

absolutely gorgeous, Tiff! what a beauty! love love this!

Rose Ann said...

Your embossed flowers look gorgeous, and I love those shades of purple!!

Agata said...

Wow!!! It's awesome!

Emily Leiphart said...

Wow, this is stunning, Tiffany! I love everything about this card. It's so gorgeous, I can't stop looking at it!

Suzanne C said...

Gorgeous colors and shading. Stunning card.

Kathy said...

This is awesome Tiff!!!!!!!