Sunday, June 12, 2011

Pretty Petals

Hey, how is everyone doing? Busy weekend for me, but I finally finished up 5 teachers/aides cards. I decided to do a little mix and match and make them all different! I'm only going to show you one as I didn't have time to photograph the others:

Pretty Petals2

The pretty flower is from this digi stamp called Pretty Petals from Tiffany Doodles. The sentiment is from this set called Daisy Label. I think on 4 out of the 5 cards, I used the Pink Paislee patterned papers, isn't that crazy, I'm truly addicted to their pp's!

Enjoy!

Digi Stamp: Pretty Petals by Tiffany Doodles.
Sentiment Stamp: CG320 by Hero Arts.
Patterned Papers: Butterfly Garden Collection by Pink Paislee.
Pearls: Melissa Frances.
Inks: Versafine Onyx Black.
Cardstock: Papertrey Ink and Neenah Solar White.
Markers: Copics.

18 comments:

Brenda said...

Absolutely and totally beautiful Tiffany! You have coloyred that flower so perfectly and I adore the stickles! I have been eyeing that Pink Paislee paper!

Barb said...

I can see why you're addicted, Tiff, such pretty paper! Your flower is stunning! Love the bit of glitter!

Tracey said...

So PRETTY TIff!!1 LOVE LOVE the added glitter!

Simone said...

This is so gorgeous Tiff! I love that flower and the touch of glitter is stunning!

Emily Leiphart said...

So gorgeous, Tiffany! Your colouring amazes me. Your glitter is placed so accurately, too. I think mine would've turned out in blobs and a big mess!

donna mikasa said...

Gorgeous card, Tiff! I love the colors and your coloring--you really brought the digi to life!

Dawn said...

stunning Tiffany. Your cards at the moment are so wonderful... loving all the beautiful flowers and birds etc... This card is so special.

Virginia L. said...

This is so gorgeous! I love the frame as I haven't seen anyone using it just yet! The flower is perfect with the coloring and glitter! You rock!

Jette / ma11edina said...

WOW, such a beautiful card. Love the flower and the mix of papers and embellishments too :))

Tina said...

Such a beauty, Tiffany. Love the yellow flower and such romantic flair of the card.

Anette said...

WOW, absolutely love this! Gorgeous!

Lynn said...

Beautiful...love the touches of glitter and the pearls.

Rosemary said...

wow... gorgeous card!! that flower is just so beautiful!

Stamping Cafe said...

I can see that you are hooked on the digi stamps and you are a pro now, Tif! :)

Love your gorgeous gorgeous card, the glitter just make it extra special! Hugs!!

Alice Wertz said...

such a beauty, Tiff! love the simple design and the pp you paired it with. gorgeous card!

debbie said...

GREAT card! love that digi flower. Do you know if you could use them on the silhouette? that would be wonderful.

Jacqueline said...

OH, how I love how you used the Pink Paislee paper - this is just beautiful Tiffany!

Leni said...

Super! Love all the glitter. Makes it really special!