Thursday, June 2, 2011

Pink Cat Studio Digis

Hi all! I've been playing with some of the cutest digi's from Pink Cat Studio, so fun! This first one is called Betty Holding Flowers, she is a cutie! On both of these cards, I kept them really simple!! Wanted the emphasis to be on the images and nothing else to distract it:

Betty Holding Flowers


This one uses this image called Dots and Delights: Tweet. This birdie makes me happy!

Dots and Delights Series Tweet2

I finished off each card with a simple and sweet sentiment from other favorite sets - namely Lawn Fawn and Papertrey Ink.

Supplies:
Pink Cat Studio Digi stamps: Betty Holding Flowers and Dots and Delights: Tweet.
Cardstock: Neenah Solar White.
Stamps: Sophie's Sentiments by Lawn Fawn. Flutterby Friend by Papertrey Ink.
Spellbinders Nestabilities.
Cuttlebug.
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black and Versafine Onyx Black.
Markers: Copic Markers.
Round corner punch: EK Success.
Diamond Stickles.

18 comments:

Lynn said...

Love your coloring and the images are adorable! I am so impressed by your use of Copics...have to say they intimidate me!

Lin said...

LOVE the bird - so brilliant, the way you colored it! Love it when you play!

Lysa said...

Love love LOVE these Tiffany! Too cute..so simple and clean :)

Barb said...

Darling images, Tiff! Such cute cards!

Alice Wertz said...

awww.... these are soooooo cute, Tiff! love the simple designs, too! lovely cards!

donna mikasa said...

Adorable digis, adorable cards! Love the way you colored both of them, too!

debbie said...

So cute and so fun!

Kathy (krolski) said...

Love both of these! The bird is so fun!

AnitaRex said...

Such cute images! Love these cards that focus on the image and fun colors!

Virginia L. said...

Love how pretty and bright the images are! Beautiful coloring, Tiff! xoxo Keep them coming :)

Kelly Booth said...

AAAAADORABLE.....Love these Sweet Sweet Cards Tif...So CUTE!!

Monika Reeck said...

oh dear two cute and great card and love your coloring much..soo adorable...thanks for looking at my empty blog...I am so busy with my school dear...miss you much..hugs

Agata said...

Totally adorable, both! But the birdie cracks me up! :)

Rose Ann said...

These are adorable, Tiffany!! Your coloring looks awesome, and I love your added sparkle!

Emily Leiphart said...

I LOVE these clean and simple designs using Pink Cat Studio digis! Your colouring is amazing and I'm so happy to see these on your blog! :D

Melissa said...

Fantastic job on your cards! I love how you coloured the digis :)
Hugs,
Melissa

Suzanne C said...

How adorable! Lovely coloring!

Brenda said...

Bummer, you are going to make me go and purchase some of these now! They are so adorable! Gorgeous colouring!