Friday, June 24, 2011

Pebbles

I've been making a lot of fun cards with a new love....always good to have something new to dive into, these are all mostly Pebbles, Inc. papers and embellies, so yummy!

IMG_1764


IMG_1755

Warning - lots of felt layered birds here:

IMG_1748

Some love birds:

IMG_1761

I did use some Doodlebug on this last card....I hope you enjoy...

I will make time to visit you all soon, it seems I have just enough time to craft, blog, then I'm off running again...day 2 of summer vacay and it's already crazy with outdoor activities! Water squirt guns that are supposed to be outside ONLY, and yet somehow the inside of my house is wet....ah...kids and summertime....the madness has just started. ;)

Supplies:
Felt and sticker birds, flowers, dimensional stickers, patterned papers, frames, and alpha letter stickers: Happy Go Lucky and Floral Lane by Pebbles, Inc.
Cardstock: Neenah Solar White.
Scalloped sticker trim: Doodlebug Designs.
Doily: Little Yellow Bicycle.

15 comments:

Dawn said...

What adorable cards Tiffany. Pebbles looks like a great lot of goodies. love your felt birds

Brenda said...

These are beautiful Tiffany! Love those felt birdies! Madness is about to start at my house! Hubby leaves on Monday and I will be left with my 5 year old daughter, 8 year old niece, my sister and 71 year old mother and Texas heat and humidity!

Barb said...

Oh, I remember those wet, wonderful, Summer days! We not only had the squirt guns going but also lots of water balloons! Enjoy it, Tiff. . .I now long for those days when my boys were young. . .

Love these charming cards! Those sweet, felt birds are so adorable!

donna mikasa said...

Wonderful cards, Tif! I especially love the fuzzy felt birds! Have a wet and wild summer!

Lynn said...

Water guns...barefeet covered in grass...doesn't get much better that than does it!?

I adore all these cards. I really love the sweet little felt birds and the heart sticker with the butterfly attached. I can see why you love them!!

Tanya said...

Adorable cards, love the felt birds! Too cute! We are crazy here with summer too! Enjoy!

debbie said...

These are so sweet, new goodies are always fun!

Rosemary said...

oh my... what incredibly adorable cards!! love'em!!

alexandra s.m. said...

Oh My Tiff! These are marvelous!
I love your design and sweet elements...everything looks so perfect!

Thank you ~

Rose Ann said...

These are so happy and pretty, Tiffany...and I love the little birds!!

Agata said...

That's cuteness in all its glory!!! Love it!

Simone said...

Aww these are all so gorgeous! Love each of these Tiff! :)

Stamping Cafe said...

Super duper adorable cards, Tif! Love the felt birdies! Have a beautiful summer with your family! Hugs!!

Marilyn said...

Love these felt birds, they are so delightful! So full of Summer and lots of fun! Sending you wishes for a wonderful fun filled Summer too! :))

Alice Wertz said...

awwww.... these are darling, Tiff! such pretty and soft colors and love love all the details!