Saturday, June 4, 2011

Love Birds

Ah....I couldn't resist playing with some more digi's today...I think I'm addicted!! And you know I love the fact that obtaining digi's are so fast, you get them right away, they are less, less expensive and you can re-size them any way you want.....it's like, what the heck took me so long to dive into them? :)

hey1

This cute little tree is called Love Birds on Swing also from Pink Cat Studio. The Deer image was much bigger so I re-sized it pretty tiny so that it would look reasonable against the tree.

Too cute! The sentiment is from an older Hero Arts set called Hello Birdie, it is one of my very first HA stamp sets ever.

Supplies:
Digi Stamps: Love Birds on Swing and Deer by Pink Cat Studio.
Sentiment stamp: CL177 by Hero Arts.
Inks: Versafine Onyx Black and Memento Tuxedo Black.
Die: Spellbinders Nestabilities - Labels 10.
Die Cutting Tool: Cuttlebug.
Markers: Copics.
Double sided adhesive tape.
Cardstock: Neenah Solar White.

14 comments:

Lin said...

I really like this tree! Your little scene is adorable!

Debstamps said...

This is such fun Tiff! I love the shape too!

Dawn said...

aren't digi so much fun.... I tend to get the freebies and have such a stock now I've been cataloguing them on the hard drive so I remember what I've got... Love this little card Tiffany.

Barb said...

So, so cute, Tiff! Love this sweet, little scene!

debbie said...

This is adorable, love the two cute birdies swinging.

Suzanne C said...

That is so adorable! Love your print tree! Wonderful card.

Brenda said...

Awesome Tiffany! Impeccable colouring and I love how you paired the deer with the tree and the little bird swing! I have been eyeing these stamps too but I am still hesitant about digital stamps. You know, like the tree, you printed it right onto the cardstock, well, I would just waste so much cardstock trying to do that! I would probably print it all in the wrong place and I just could not bear to waste cardstock! Maybe you have an easy solution to my silly problem??

donna mikasa said...

Super cute card! I love the shape and how crisp the images are! I think you've been bitten by the digi bug!

Alice Wertz said...

so cute! love the simple design and shape! such a sweet card, Tiff! love it! have a lovely Sunday, my friend! =)

Emily Leiphart said...

Squeee!! Tiffany, you are really rocking these PCS digis. I really love the combination of these two images. This card is absolutely adorable!

Agata said...

It's truly adorable! Love the shape and colors!

Stamping Cafe said...

Aw... this is so adorable, Tif! Love the shape of your card! Did I get you hook on the digi? ;) Have a beautiful week, hugs!!

ivy said...

ahhh, another thing to look into! adorable scene!

Rosemary said...

oh.. how sweet!!