Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Guest Designing for Tiffany Doodles

Hi all! I'm here today to share some cards with you from Tiffany Doodles newest release due out on Friday, the 1st of July. I'll be previewing 3 cards today and will have a few cards next week as well.

Let's get started with this card made using a digital set called Shells:

shells
I layered the individual shells and made a little beach scene with a blue, light mustard and brownish color combo. The sentiment is computer generated, thought it was very quaint and made for a serene thought!

This next one I used only one of the shells and re-sized it larger for this
shabby, kind of eccentric collage look:

shells2
I think this would be fun to make a pocket fold and insert photos into it for a summertime album! These would be really pretty images to use for a summer, scrapbook layout as well.

My last card features these adorable images called Curly Labels:

CurlyBee and CurlyLabels
I decided for this card to go with a 'cute' theme and paper pieced the labels
and then colored in the little bee.

Hope you've enjoyed my projects, remember, all of these sets will be available
in the Tiffany Doodles STORE on Friday, July 1, 2011. So go take a look HERE to see some projects from Tiffany's DT members!!

Hope you will join me next week as I share with you more cards for another
Tiffany Doodles release! See you then!

Supplies:
Digi images: Shells and Curly Labels by Tiffany Doodles.

14 comments:

Jill said...

Love all of these beautiful, summery creations. HUGS!

Kathy (krolski) said...

Great cards Tiffany! Love the collage and the bee with the curly labels! Super cute.

Simone said...

These are all so beautiful Tiff! Love these :)

AnitaRex said...

Your seashell cards are gorgeous! I love the two of them! I really like the this way to the beach!! And love what you did with the curly labels!!! :> Hope you have great long weekend!!

Dawn said...

Gorgeous cards Tiffany.

debbie said...

wonderful! looking forward to the new release :)

donna mikasa said...

Yay, Tif! Congrats on the guest DT spot! I knew you'd rock the digis! Love all your wonderful cards!

ivy said...

the seashell card is lovely! and great beachy colors too!
the labels card is too cute!

alexandra s.m. said...

Wonderful Cards Tiff!
You excel in so many various styles ;-)

TFS~

Brenda said...

Love what you did with these images Tiffany! Adore the texture of the first card, but I have to say that the little bee card is my fave! Just a perfect card!

Dotty Jo said...

Gorgeous work.... and that little buzzer has stolen my heart! Jo x

Kelly Booth said...

each one is just perfect...LOVE them!!!!

Virginia L. said...

This is so fabulous!! I am so glad that you are guest designing for TD!! Hope you had fun!

Alice Wertz said...

these are so beautiful and summery! congrats on your GDT spot, too!