Thursday, June 9, 2011

Cute Birdy Hugs

Hey all, my 2nd post for today...wheeee...I have a little downtime right now, so figured I would play as much as I can before life goes crazy again. ;)

Cute bird wings

For this card, I used this very sweet set called Cute Birdy Hugs from Tiffany Doodles. Isn't this an adorable image? I wanted to make the image appear like it was extending off the nestie, so I de-constructed it by printing it out 3 times...once on yellow paper and twice on white paper....and putting it all back together. The birdie was colored in with copics and then adhered onto the yellow cardstock.

This was so fun and I love that birdie!

Supplies:
Digi stamp: Cute Birdy Hugs by Tiffany Doodles.
Die: Spellbinders Nestabilities - Lacey Ovals.
Cuttlebug.
Cardstock: Neenah Solar White. Lemon Tart and Hawaiian Shores by Papertrey Ink.
Markers: Copics.
Patterned Paper: 5 & Dime by October Afternoon.
Round corner punch: EK Success.

12 comments:

Simone said...

This is so cute Tiff!! Love that cute little birdie! :)

Barb said...

Oh my! This is so darn adorable, Tiff! That bird is a riot! Love the colors! This really made me smile big! :)

alexandra s.m. said...

argh...you know how much a like a sewwt plum birdie?
This is so adorable!!

TFS Tiff ~

donna mikasa said...

I love that bird, too! Your card is a work of art!

Dawn said...

Way too cute Tiff... Simply wonderful. Love how you made the bird go over the edge like that. so cleverly done.

ivy said...

how cute! love that how that sentiment is shaped!

Stamping Cafe said...

Aw... I love this birdie too, Tif! This is so sweet and cute, love the color combo... this made me smile! Have a fabulous weekend and enjoy your summer with your family! Hugs!!

Alice Wertz said...

so darn cute! love the out of frame effect of the cute bird. such a sweet card, Tiff! love it!

Lynn said...

The bird is adorable....looks like he is about to pucker up for a big kiss!

Brenda said...

That really is the cutest birdie ever Tiffany! I loce how you coloured her in!

justsomestuffimade said...

Great card! I love youre cute layering up to build the birdie 3d-style ;)
Rx

Tina said...

Such a sweet card. The birdie is so adorable and sweet colours are perefct match. Hope everything gets calmer for you.