Thursday, June 16, 2011

Butterfly

A fun card I finished up today, hard to see, but there is some yummy, perfect pearl mist on the background stamping and on the butterfly. All the stamps were inked up with Tim Holtz's Distress Stain Inks:

Thinking of You Butterfly and Print

Enjoy!

Supplies:
Hero Arts/Basic Grey:
CL529 - Friendship Frames.
CG328 - Butterflies and Print/Out of Print Collection.
CG330 - Flower Dot Pattern/Out of Print Collection.
Cardstock: Fine Linen by Papertrey Ink.
Distress Stain Inks: Tim Holtz.
Perfect Pearls Mist: Ranger.
Patterned Paper: Luscious Pink by My Mind's Eye.
Ink: Versafine Onyx black.
Die: Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels 18.
Cuttlebug.
Eclectic Buttons: Portrait Collection by Crate Paper.
Round corner punch: EK Success.

14 comments:

Dawn said...

stunning as usual my friend. Your butterfly is amazing

Tina said...

Such an elegant beauty. I can imagine how gorgeous it must look in real life with all the shimmer.

joy said...

So gorgeous, Tiffany!

Lynn said...

So soft and gorgeous....love the color choices.

Jacqueline said...

Beautiful card! Love the little button with the flower!

Leni said...

I love how you used the panel.Great idea!

Kelly Booth said...

Soooooo Pretty Tiff!! Love that text Butterfly......Hugs!

jintyoo7 said...

Stunning, Tiffany! I love the butterfly - I hope one like that "wings" its way into my stash soon :o)

Rosemary said...

oh what a beautiful card!!

Emily Leiphart said...

You already have those new Hero Arts stamps! Lucky!! I absolutely LOVE this card and design. You are amazing, Tiffany!

sheila said...

I love how you left the die cut fairly "open" and just used a small sentiment.....really adds alot of style and elegance....willl defintetly try that myself sometime!

ivy said...

gorgeous!

Alice Wertz said...

such elegant colors and design. beautiful card, Tiff!

Renee VanEpps said...

Beautiful and classy~