Thursday, June 23, 2011

Be happy butterfly

A sweet little card for my day, I must admit, a few years ago, you may not have seen me use fabric chipboards or fabric stickers all that much, but they've become so popular now!

IMG_1725

Quick, easy, and so fun to use! And they have a bit of texture too!

Supplies:
Flower: Kaisercraft.
Fabric Chipboard sentiment and butterfly: Little Yellow Bicycle.
Cardstock: Neenah Solar White.
Patterned Papers: Lime Twist/Life of the Party by My Mind's Eye.
Round corner punch and scallop punch: EK Success.
Glittered frame: Colorbok.

12 comments:

Barb said...

I love the way you play with paper, Tiff! Beautiful card!

Brenda said...

I love all the elements on this card Tiffany, and you combine colours and patterned papers so beautifully! I can't say I have used fabric embellishments like stickers before, but it looks great on your card!

alexandra s.m. said...

Beautiful!!
TFS Tiff ~

ivy said...

i love that MME's PP! so refreshing! and that fabric chippies does give the card some texture! beautiful!

Dawn said...

Just beautiful Tiffany.

donna mikasa said...

Lovely....just lovely!

Renee VanEpps said...

I am glad you do now! I think this is adorable, love the texture and the colors :)

Kathy (krolski) said...

Love all the different paper! Beautiful!

Dotty Jo said...

Such a sweet card Tif, love how you always manage to combine papers so beautifully! Jo x

justsomestuffimade said...

So pretty! I love the papers you combined too ;)
Rx

Rose Ann said...

I love all of the pretty patterned papers you've used here, Tiffany...and your butterfly and flowers are so beautiful!!

Alice Wertz said...

so pretty! love the pps yo used!