Wednesday, May 4, 2011

The joy of life...

......playing with some brand new stuff today! ;) So, I know I'm REALLY behind in catching up with you all and your blogs, but I promise to catch up tonight and tomorrow! It's just been crazy...

Friends are the joy of life

This card has some new pp's, embellies, and stamps, too! I'm falling in love with too many new products out there. Are you? Crate Paper is getting to be a favorite! Unity - I'm starting to love their stamps! Webster's always comes out with exciting stuff! And how about Bo Bunny's new line of Double Dot and Flourishes paper? ki Memories has cool stuff and My Mind's Eye always whips up neat patterned paper! I could go on and on, you get it!

So, leave a comment on this card and I will pick a winner to receive the above card and I will throw in some new goodies as well! There, I feel extra happy now!!

Oh, and I know I still have to pick a Tiddly Inks blog candy winner, so I will pick both winners this Sunday!

See you all soon.

Supplies:
Cardstock: Pure Poppy by Papertrey Ink.
Stamps: Flutterby Friend by Papertrey Ink, sent by sweet Kathy!
Neenah Solar White Cardstock.
Patterned Paper: Emma's Shoppe by Crate Paper. Buttercup Flourish and Double Dots by Bo Bunny.
Copics.
Memento Ink.
Versafine Ink.
Cream lotus whimsies, roses in bloom, coral lotus, and ivory lotus whimsies by Webster's Pages.
May Arts Ribbon.
EK Success Punches.

26 comments:

paperpapier said...

I love the beautiful background floral paper that you use...what a delight to receive this bright and cheerful card!

Lin said...

Ooohwhee this is purty! LOVE that flowered paper, and of course everything else you added to it! Gorgeous, Tif!

alexandra s.m. said...

Hi Tiffany,

Love this card!
It has "publication" written all over it!
Seriously!!

Kathy (krolski) said...

Love how your card turned out Tif! Beautiful pp and the stamps look gorgeous! You're right, there are so many cool products out there now, but please don't enter me in the drawing. You've already been too kind!

Judy1223 said...

Ooooh, so PRETTY! I am a sucker for pretty floral patterned paper...I LOVE these papers! Gorgeous card!!!

Brenda said...

You do 'great' work; you easily seem to know what to do with new 'stuff'!
Thanks for the chance.
(Happy Mother's Day...)

BunnyFreak said...

Love the movement of the butterflies.

donna mikasa said...

Such a work of art, Tif! The scallops, the sentiment, and that gorgeous bow! It would be an honor to win this card...

Jen said...

oh my...it's been too long!! i love it all!! i am far behind in my reading too--glad to have a chance to read yours!!

Dawn said...

What a pretty card Tiffany. fabulous patterned papers. And the design is awesome.

Tracey said...

A whole bunch of yumminess going on here Tiff!!!!You always put everything together so well!

Rosemary said...

what a gorgeous card, tiffany! i love the colors... the may arts ribbon is just yummy!!

Agata said...

I'm not really looking, you know? I'd get crazy if I did!!! Your card is sweet and has plenty of LOVELY details! Beautiful!

Renee VanEpps said...

This card is so beautiful!! I love the little WP flowers, that gorgeous ribbon and cute stamps!! I love those Unity stamps too :) Thanks for the chance to win!

Stamping Cafe said...

Talk about enabling, Tif! You are one powerful enabler, sweetie! Love your gorgeous card, especial that big bow!!

I started to order some Unity's stamps and love Crate Paper too, oh boy... I'm trying to be good and not order anything new, but it's so hard! :)

Ayana Posadas said...

Love this GORGEOUS card, Tiffany! The bow and the butterflies and all of the colors look so brilliant together! So very PRETTY!!!! :)
Oh, and please don't worry about being behind with blogs. I think I totally win that title right now. I have been soooooo behind in my Google Reader for weeks now. It's sad. :( But I REFUSE to hit the "Mark all as read" button!!! LoL

Katie said...

Those flowers are just to cute. TFS.

Jane said...

GORGEOUS! LOVE all the different patterns...LOVE LOVE LOVE your layout below....sooooo SWEET!

AnitaRex said...

Oh I love all those flowers! Such a pretty pretty card! And I hear you on being busy, dont' stress if you can't visit sometimes it's hard! :>

ivy said...

super pretty!

i'm always catching up....

gberry14 said...

Very elegant and delightful. I love the floral paper and how the bow and flowers just compliment beautifully.L. Berry

Alice Wertz said...

such a beauty, TIff! love love the details and design. fabulous card!

joslyn said...

Love the yellow and rose together:)

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

beautiful card, love the sentiment, and thanks for the chance to win it.

Kelly Booth said...

Beeeeutiful Card and Gorgeous Ribbon my Friend!!

Suzanne C said...

This is so pretty! Love the old fashioned flowery background and the beautiful flowers and butterflies you colored!