Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Grandma's Feather Bed

When I had originally made this card, I wasn't really thinking of a color scheme, but instead I was playing with one of Bazzill's new patterned paper lines called Grandma's Feather Bed:

Thinking of You Mini

I loved this pack of paper, there are lots of fun and bold colors and some pretty floral designs too! So when it all came together, the card was mainly green, orange, and teal. This is a mini card and is 4" x 4".

Supplies:
Hero Arts: CL508 - Luscious patterned flowers.
Inks: Memento and Versafine Onyx Black.
Patterned Papers: Bazzill - Grandma's Feather Bed.
Round corner punch: EK Success.
Scallop punch: EK Success.

14 comments:

Simone said...

I love these colours together Tiff! Such a fun and happy card :)

Barb said...

Wow, Tiff! These bold colors are fabulous!

GinaMOMof2 said...

Where is the thinking of you from?

Dawn said...

such a cute little card Tiffany.

Tina said...

This is so beautifull! Love your paterned scallops.

Tanya said...

I didn't know bazzill made PP, it is so cute! Beautiful card!

Michelle said...

So gorgeous Tiff. You just have a special touch when it comes to flower cards. Love it!

Maylee said...

These two colors work so well together! You do wonders with floral stamps!

Emily Leiphart said...

I love these colours together, Tiffany! This is such a bright and happy card.

Kathy (krolski) said...

Oh, how pretty! Love the orange on this Tiffany!

Clare said...

So cute! I love the bright flower, and the cute scallops peeking out!

Agata said...

Beautiful!!! Love those colors together!

Brenda said...

I just love how you do that, use just that one strip of patterned paper and it adds so much to the card! I had to laugh at the name of this paper pack! It looks like a beauty judging from this one little piece!

Alice Wertz said...

such a beautiful color combination indeed! fabulous simple design, Tiff! super card!