Friday, May 6, 2011

Did you know.....

.....it's National Scrapbooking Day tomorrow and throughout the weekend...whohoooo! Here are a few pages I made using some fave paper companies, this one is from Bo Bunny's Gabrielle Collection:

True Beauty

And next up a very simple layout using ALL Echo Park called Summer Days, gotta have my EP fix:

Summer Days

Echo Park just makes the best and most whimsical papers, always makes me happy!

Supplies:
Patterned Papers: Summer Days by Echo Park and Gabrielle by Bo Bunny.
Solid Cardstock: Melon Berry and Lemon Tart by Papertrey Ink.
Scallop punch and round corner punch: EK Success.

15 comments:

Agata said...

Those are so cute! Those BB papers are gorgeous!!! YOu tempt me, you know? ;-)

debbie said...

These are both wonderful, Especially love the adorable layout featuring Chris!

Rosemary said...

what lovely layout, tiffany! the 2nd one is just soo sweet!

Alicia a.k.a. Crafty Al said...

Wonderful layouts! I love how you focus on just a single picture in each. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a nice comment.

Kathy (krolski) said...

The first LO is beautiful and the Echo Park LO is super cute! Your son is adorable with his big smile :)

Dotty Jo said...

Gorgeous!!! Jo x

Dawn said...

gorgeous LO's TIffany That's beautiful papers and embellishments.

Alice Wertz said...

the first one is so elegant and beautiful and i adore the cute scene you created in the second one! fabulous layouts, Tiff!! love them! have a happy Mother's Day, my friend! =)

Nancy said...

Wonderful...I love what you can do with photos and pp!

Emily Leiphart said...

Tiffany, I'm a relatively new follower so this is the first time I'm seeing layouts from you. You are SO talented!! Not only do I love the layouts and the papers you used, the photos are beautiful!

Barb said...

Love them both, Tiff! Wonderful pages! Have a Happy Mother's Day! :)

Kathy said...

Beautiful layouts Tiff!!!! Just love your style and you are the best. I hope you have such a lovely lovely Mother's day! Hugs, Kathy

Vicky said...

Tiffany both the pages are so pretty! The 2nd one can't get any cuter! Not only the EP collection you used but the photo also!!!

Suzanne C said...

Gorgeous layout and the one with your son is sweet and adorable!

donna mikasa said...

Wonderful layouts! I really like the summery one with Chris. So colorful and fun!