Friday, May 13, 2011

Cuttlebug Fun + Free Hand Cutting....Day 3

Hi all, just some more fun I've been having with the Cuttlebug.

Bowling Pin and Ball

It's really fun what you can do with these dies, turn them every which way, and imagine the shape can be transformed into anything you want. Just play with it.

For the bowling ball finger holes, I simply used a very small hole punch from EK Success. The bottom of the pin and the ball itself is from a nestie and the top part of the bowling pin is the free hand cutting.

TFL! Blogger had some issues so it deleted my previous post which was 'Day 2', so if you want to see what I made, you may go HERE. I'm not going to re-do my post.


Supplies:
Cuttlebug.
Spellbinders Nestabilities - Labels 10.
Spellbinders Nestabilities - Standard Circles Lg.
Small circle punch: EK Success.
Patterned Paper: My Mind's Eye.
Cardstock: Papertrey Ink - True Black and Pure Poppy.
Neenah Solar White.
Paper Source.

8 comments:

Agata said...

Oh BLogger... Anyway, those are really well done! Off to see your day two!

Kathy (krolski) said...

This is so fun Tiffany! Love your creative ideas!

Suzanne C said...

Fabulous design! So fun for a bowler!

donna mikasa said...

You are sooo creative! I'll bet you have a zillion ideas buzzing in your head! You may have found a new craft niche!

Cin said...

Awesome card! I love it.

ivy said...

these would be great invites!

BTW, i took a 5 hr nap when i got home from my class!!

Brenda said...

Another fantastic creation Tiffany!

Alice Wertz said...

so fun! love love this, TIff!