Thursday, May 12, 2011

Cuttlebug Fun + Free Hand Cutting....Day 2

Whoops! I meant to post this earlier, as I almost forgot about it.....it's been such a busy week for me. Anyways, here is another card that features Cuttlebug Labels 10 in which I cut out a total of 5 pieces to make my plump looking pumpkin:

Halloween Wishes Pumpkin

Free cutting is the brown and green cardstock, and the face - the eyes and mouth....and the yellow cardstock was supposed to represent the light of a 'candle' on the inside of the pumpkin..lol.

Enjoy! The next post will be a funny one.

Supplies:
Hero Arts:
S5507 - Envelope Pattern.
CL353 - Happy Halloween.
Cardstock: Paper Source and Bazzill Basics, Papertrey Ink.
Twine: The Twinery.
Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels 10.
Cuttlebug.
Tim Holtz Inks.
Circle Punch: Marvy.
Versafine Onyx Black Ink.

8 comments:

Lin said...

LOVE this, Tif - how clever of you to make your pumpkin out of the labels - this is fantastic!!

Suzanne C said...

This is so clever! Love the design!

Cin said...

Very clever! Adorable card.

ivy said...

super creative!

Brenda said...

I just love this one and how you could use the envelope stamp on it!

Simone said...

WOW! I so love this Tiff! That pumpkin is just too cute! :)

Alice Wertz said...

your imagination, TIff!! amazing! love that you made the pumpkin shape out of the labels. this is so fun!

Rosemary said...

oh my gosh!! love your pumpkin!! that labels 10 die is so perfect... may have to steal your idea!!