Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Cuttlebug Fun + Free Hand Cutting.....Day 1

Hey all! For the next few days, I'm going to post some fun projects I made using my C-Bug with a combination of free hand trimming. If you know me, you know I love cutting things free hand, especially if I don't have a specific shape that I need. Here is the first card:

Hi there apple die cuts

I used the Standard Circles Lg. to make the body of the apple and the core. I cut a little 'sliver' on top and bottom of the circle to make it look more like a real apple. The leaves and the stem is done with my scissors. I colored some of the pearls black with a copic marker since I didn't have enough black pearls to go around.

Wouldn't this be a great 'mini' note to your child's teacher! Attach it to a bouquet of flowers..... :)

Enjoy and I'll be back with Day 2!

Supplies:
Hero Arts - CL176 - Full of sunshine. CH215 - Neutral Mixed Accents.
Cardstock: Bazzill Basics and Neenah Solar White.
Cuttlebug.
Spellbinders Nestabilities.
Versafine Onyx Black.
Black Copic Marker.

16 comments:

Kathy (krolski) said...

So cute Tiffany! What a great idea!

Pam W Merwin said...

Such a cute idea! Love it!

Trinh said...

So darn cute & clever, Tiff!

Lin said...

What a fun idea, Tif - love this apple, and I'll be watching for more of your ideas!

Michelle said...

So adorable Tiff!!! I love this so much!!!

pcm said...

you are so creative!

Brenda said...

You are one very clever girl Tiffany! I love what you did and your suggestion is a great one!

Barb said...

LOVE THAT APPLE! You are so clever, Tiff! Can't wait to see more!

donna mikasa said...

Oh, this is too cute and clever! My daughter--a teacher--would love these! Can't wait to see more, please!!

Dawn said...

You are so clever Tiffany. Looks awesome.

Maylee said...

How cute is that! perfect for a teacher card.

AnitaRex said...

Love this! I really like the black pearls!!! :>

Agata said...

You are really gifted for shaped cards! Love this apple! It's very clever!

Kelly Booth said...

You Te Sooooo talented Tif....this is just adorable! Love love..

Suzanne C said...

Wonderful again! you are so clever in coming up with these!

Alice Wertz said...

you are so clever, Tiff! this is fabulous!