Sunday, May 29, 2011

Blissful Botanicals

Hey there, so I had a little extra time to craft this evening and played with some new Lawn Fawn stamps, I thought I would pair some images from the Blissful Botanicals set with some romantic papers and this was the result:

Blissful Botanicals

The papers are from Pink Paislee's Butterfly Garden Collection. Alrighty, I'm off to see what you've all been up to! See you soon.

Supplies:
Stamps: Blissful Botanicals by Lawn Fawn.
Patterned Papers: Butterfly Garden by Pink Paislee.
Copic Markers.
Inks: Versafine Onyx Black and Memento Tuxedo Black.
Cardstock: Neenah Solar White.
Butterfly Punch: Martha Stewart.
Pearls: Melissa Frances.
Scallop punch: EK Success.

21 comments:

AnitaRex said...

So cute Tiffany! I really like your design and those papers!!! :>

Simone said...

This is so pretty! Love the combination of the gorgeous paper with the stamps. Beautiful card Tiff!

Shirley N said...

So very beautiful!

ivy said...

this is wonderful tif!

Dawn said...

Love the butterflies Tiffany. Such a beautiful card

Barb said...

Gorgeous card, Tiff! So elegant! Wonderful mix of papers and stamps! Love it!

Dotty Jo said...

You have such a great eye for colour and patterns, and your cards are always balanced just right! Jo x

Katie said...

I knew you would bring that lawn fawn stamp set to life, now I have to go get it. :D

Agata said...

So simple and so cute! Love those butterflies!

Kelly Booth said...

Such a Pretty Dainty Card Tif...Love this Creation!! Hugs.....

Alice Wertz said...

so cute and sweet! lovely card, Tiff!

Kathy (krolski) said...

Love this card Tiffany! Love the soft colors and that paper! So pretty!

justsomestuffimade said...

Gorgous soft card! I love the stylised flowers with your romantic paper ;)
Hugs, Ruth S
ps. I linked to you on my blog today - take a look if you fancy:
http://justsomestuffimade.wordpress.com/2011/05/31/trend-alert-tuesday-silhouettes-the-final-part/

Jacqueline said...

Love the Pink Paislee papers and how clever to mix them with stamping like this - beautiful card!

Virginia L. said...

Utterly delightful!!

Brenda said...

An absolute beauty Tiffany! I have been looking at that set so thanks for the inspiration! Love the papers you paired it with, very romantic indeed!

donna mikasa said...

Love the whimsical flowers paired with those yummy papers! So perfect, so pretty!

Rose Ann said...

So very beautiful, Tiffany!! I love the images and pretty papers!!

Michelle (mla1111) said...

This card is stunning...just beautiful. I LOVE it!

Suzanne C said...

So sweet. the papers and images are lovely.

Renee VanEpps said...

Wow, I just love the pairing of the romantic pp and the whimsical stamp! Now that takes talent and a very creative mind! You've really inspired me, tfs :)