Friday, April 15, 2011

Spring Break is finally here for us....

....and since the weather is going to be very nice, I hope to be eating a lot of this all week:

Lotsa Icecream

These fun stamps are from this set called Sweet Kawaii! Love the shape of the icecream swirl, and.....growing up, I always remember eating TONS of the double stick popsicles, there was a strategy to eating those things without it breaking into pieces....lol!! As kids, my brother and I would also make our own popsicle sticks with yummy Root Beer and Orange Soda....we even tried Mello Yello....if you know what Mello Yello is, then you know what era I grew up in! LOL! Don't think they even make it anymore!

Enjoy and hope the weather is warming up wherever you may be!


Supplies:
Stamps: My Cute Stamps - Sweet Kawaii.
Patterned Papers: American Crafts/Confetti - Holly Hazelnut and Frankie Fudge.
Cardstock: Lemon Tart by Papertrey Ink.
Scallop punch: EK Success.
Markers: Copics.
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.
Neenah Solar White Cardstock.

18 comments:

Dawn said...

too cute Tiffany... hope the weather is conducive to icecream for the break....

Kathy said...

Yipee we just started SB too. Nothing like a feeling of freedom. Hopefully you will get some good crafting in. Thanks for always inspiring. Hugs,Kathy

Suzanne C said...

SO sweet! Love the yummy ice cream cones and we always had a trip down to the dairy queen when it opened up!

Virginia L. said...

So cute! Love your fun and sweet card, Tiff! I know what your mean about having strategy eating the double stick popsicle :) Enjoy your Spring Break! xoxo

Vicky said...

Tiffany this is such a cute card! love the colors. TFS

Lin said...

I'm right with you on the ice cream! What a fun card, Tif! Enjoy your spring break!

ivy said...

wasn't it gorgeous friday!! love it! what a great way to kick off spring break!
i remember the double popsicles. me & my sis shared rootbeer ALL the time! our secret to not breaking it...wait to thaw just a bit taking out from the freezer, then hit it against the side of a table and voila---2 pops! of couse, it it ever broke, my sis would take the broken one!
love this cute kawaii set...right up my alley!

Stamping Cafe said...

Aw... this is so stinking cute, Tif! Love your sweet card, enjoy your Spring Break!! Hugs!

Melissa Shea said...

Have a great spring break! I love the ice cream card! And mello yellow rocks!

Rose Ann said...

Oh my gosh...those are the sweetest little treats, Tiffany!! I love the fun colors too!!

donna mikasa said...

Very sweet, very kawaii! Hope you and Chris enjoy Spring break!

Clare said...

So yummy! I love those cute treats and the fun colors!

pcm said...

just to let you know, mello yellow still exists, just hard to find!

Shirley said...

Too too cute for words!!

Brenda said...

Awesome Tiffany! I love those cute icecream faces! NOw I want to eat one!

Kathy (krolski) said...

Adorable card! I know what Mellow Yellow is. :) I sent you a flickr mail. You're too sweet!!

sideoats + scribbles said...

GAH!!! How cute is this?!?!? Kawaii!!!!! LOVE!!! :)

Alice Wertz said...

fun fun fun!! this is sooooo cute, Tiff!! makes me want to have some ice cream NOW!! =)