Friday, April 22, 2011

6 lbs. 10 oz. 20 in.

......those were my son's measurements at birth, and isn't it amazing how, as mothers, we actually remember those 3 numbers at the top of our heads, like no other! When I was making this baby card, I thought about those numbers as I was digging for patterned papers that had a reference to 'inches':

Baby Carriage

This paper from Webster's Lullaby Collection was perfect for what I needed. The baby carriage stamp is from Lawn Fawn's Plus One collection!

Added some lace doily, thickers, a molded flower, and a delicate gingham ribbon to finish off the look.

Supplies:
Lawn Fawn Stamps: Plus One.
American Crafts Thickers.
Patterned Paper: Echo Park - Springtime/Berry Cotton Candy and Webster's Pages - Lullaby.
Sculptured yellow rose: Prima.
Cardstock: Papertrey Ink.
Marvy Circle punch.
Versafine Onyx Black Ink.
White doily.
Yellow Gingham Ribbon.

19 comments:

Kathy (krolski) said...

Awww, this is such a sweet card! Love the added gingham. Super cute!

Tanya said...

This is such a sweet card! I know my babies stats by heart too! Although I wish mine were that size! Have a wonderful Easter!

Rosemary said...

oh what a beautiful card!! all the details are absolutely perfect!!

Lynn said...

I love this Tiffany...everything is perfectly balanced...great baby card.

Alice Wertz said...

sweet sweet card, Tiff!! the pps are perfect!

Brenda said...

How perfect is that paper Tiffany! What a totally beautiful baby card! Love that gingham ribbon!

Carol Hartery said...

What a clever and beautiful card. I LOVE it!

Kelly Booth said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this Sweeeeet Card Tif!!

Leni said...

This is very special! Love the soft colors!

Leni said...

This is very special! Love the soft colors!

Agata said...

How beautiful and sweet! :)

Dotty Jo said...

Adorable - you make the loveliest cards Tif! Jo x

debbie said...

Wonderful card! love that beautiful yellow ribbon. Hope you have had a wonderful Easter weekend!

Suzanne C said...

Super sweet! Love how you cut the paper to have the measurements along the side. Gorgeous card.

alexandra s.m. said...

I love this card!!!
TFS
Happy Easter to you!

donna mikasa said...

Love this, Tif! Perfect papers, embellies...just perfect!

Emily Leiphart said...

Tiffany, this is so sweet! I love all the papers and the doily. I don't remember my son's weight and length exactly. :O

dustypenny (Joy) said...

So cute, Tiffany!

Full week of giveaways on my blog: dustypenny.com.

Cindy Lee said...

Awesome Tif! It's super sweet and it's amazing that you still remember your son's measurement!