Sunday, March 27, 2011

What's she cookin'?

Just another fun card for my day....this is Yummy Mimi making some cupcakes...my DH bought some chocolate cupcakes for me with banana yellow frosting on top, so I thought it fitting to take that inspiration and put it on my card:

Yummy Mimi

I couldn't find the perfect sentiment to go with this image, until I saw a tiny little sentiment from My Cute Stamps' Sweet Kawaii, you know how I am with mixing up stamp sets! This sentiment was the perfect size for the card in general and so I stamped it on her chef's hat!

Supplies:
Penny Black - 4146K - Yummy Mimi.
My Cute Stamps - Sweet Kawaii.
EK Success.
Bazzill Basics - Grandma's Feather Bed.
Copic Markers.
Neenah Solar White Cs.
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.
Versafine Onyx Black Ink.
Hero Arts Blossom Gems - CH143.

13 comments:

Lin said...

Love it, Tif! So fun!

Kathy said...

Hey Sweet Tiff! This stamp is so YOU. I miss your food posts...lol
Thanks for always inspiring. Hugs, Kathy

Simone said...

Aww this is so cute! I love this Tiff! :)

Cindy Lee said...

My oh My!! This card is so CUTE and SWEET! It fits the sentiment perfectly! You and image stamps are a perfect match!

Barb said...

Absolutely adorable, Tiff! Chocolate and bananas. . .yum!

Stamping Cafe said...

Aw... this is super duper sweet, Tif! You've been wipping up some gorgeous gorgeous cards, I love all of them!

Sorry I haven't been around, I'm staying away from computer and blog hopping as much as I can... but I just have to come visit some of my blogging friends! Hugs!! Hope all is well with your family!

Dawn said...

wonderfully sweet and cute Tiff. Such a clever idea to stamp the sentiment onto her hat.

Alice Wertz said...

awwww... your hubby is so sweet! wish mine would do that, too! =) sweet sweet card, Tiff!! love it!

alexandra s.m. said...

hmmmm....she's so darling? what's her name?
Lovely card tiff <3

debbie said...

very cute, she is just adorable!

walchowDesign said...

Adorable card, Tif!

Lisa M said...

Aww...
This is so cute! Reminds me of my daughter when she was little in the kitchen with me. :) Great card.

ivy said...

what a cute image!! and i love how you colored the eggs brown!