Monday, March 14, 2011

Simply Singles Mini Cards

A few more cards for my class next week, what do you think about mini's? Do you think they are too easy, too challenging, or have the potential of a full-sized card? I love mini's! I keep mine 4" x 4" or smaller:

You fill my bucket

The above card uses this stamp called You Fill My Bucket! Paired it with some yummy papers from Bazzill's Grandma's Feather Bed! Love these papers!

My next mini card:

Footprints

The sentiment is called Footprints, so lovely and thoughtful! And if you haven't checked out Bo Bunny's new line called Gabrielle, you must, it's so pretty!

Stamps: Lizzie Anne Designs.
Patterned Papers: Bazzill Basics - Grandma's Feather Bed. Bo Bunny - Gabrielle Collection.
EK Success.
Making Memories Butterfly - Paper Reverie Collection.
Pearls.
Versafine ink.
Memento Black Ink.
Copic Markers.
Spellbinders Nestabilities.
Cuttlebug.
Neenah Solar White Cs.

19 comments:

Virginia L. said...

Both are gorgeous! I love the bright and cheery card and the 2nd one is super soft and romantic! I love minis ( they can be super simple or advanced) and I'm sure your class will be a success!

Jen said...

beautiful tiff!!

Dawn said...

oh my,... I want to come to your class Tiffany.... :-( wish I could. THese are adorable... perfect for a class.... just enough of a challenge

Barb said...

LOVE these, Tiff! Oh what a fab class this will be! Those lucky, lucky crafters! I love minis too! Have fun teaching! :)

ivy said...

mini cards are great...love the size. that is a cute birdie card! so spring-y!

Heather Maria said...

Adorable and gorgeous cards, Tiffany! I love minis too! Looks like it's going to be a wonderful class!

Kelly Booth said...

I love your sweet cards Tif....mini's are fun, I make them often especially little round ones.

Nat said...

two beautiful designs! love how you used the bo bunny papers on your card. I would love to be at your class!

Lin said...

I do love minis - I think making something smaller and still keeping the detail like you did on these make them even more special! LOOOOVE that 2nd one!!

Kathy (krolski) said...

Both are beautiful cards! I love the minis. I think they are a nice change from the usual size cards and they are so cute! Wish I could come to your class!

joslyn said...

love both of these. that first one is so cheery and happy:)

thanks for all your nice comments always!!!

Ayana Posadas said...

Both cards are beyond gorgeous! But I especially love the second one. So, so pretty and elegant.

Suzanne C said...

Sweet and elegant! Love the birdie to cute and the papers on your second card are just rich and elegant!

Emily Leiphart said...

These are gorgeous, Tiffany!! I love the colours and the way you photograph your cards. I'll be back! :)

Alice Wertz said...

love your minis, Tiffany! the first one is so cute and delightful and the second one is just so elegant. you do all styles so well! fabulous work!

Rose Ann said...

Your bird card is adorable, and I love the butterfly and pearls on your second!! Wonderful cards, Tiffany!!

Stamping Cafe said...

Simply beautiful, Tif! Wish I can go to your class, it will be fun!

Jacqueline said...

What a beautiful card!

Brenda said...

I love mini cards and would really prefer to make them instead of the standard size but I understand that they are way more expensive to post if you out them in the same size envelope! What a pity. I find that they make such precious works of art, just like yours today!