Sunday, March 27, 2011

Rosa

Goodmorning Sunday! We had a wonderful Lizzie Anne class yesterday, great turnout and so much fun!

So I'm already gearing up for my next class in April which will be for Penny Black. Here is another card using a gorgeous Penny Black flower called Rosa:

Rosa Portrait

I wanted to achieve a very muted, natural toned look on this card, so I used yellow's combined with brown's. The pp is from Crate Paper - love their papers - very subtle and sultry colors, a soft-faded look is how I describe their line of designer papers.

Supplies:
Penny Black Stamp: 4184K - Rosa.
Patterned Paper: Crate Paper - Portrait Collection.
Papertrey Ink Cardstock - Fine Linen.
Double sided adhesive tape.
Neenah Solar White Cardstock.
Copics.
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.

6 comments:

Nancy said...

Oh Tiffany this is just lovely! Gorgeous design, and that flower is so pretty!

Virginia L. said...

LOVE this! I can imagine just how FUN it would be to be in your class!!!!!!

Cindy Lee said...

Oh yes, Crate Paper pp is the prettiest! I've been wanting to get the Portrait collection and you did a great job with it!

Alice Wertz said...

such an elegant design. beautiful card, Tiff! so happy to hear that the class went well, too!

Savitri said...

Wow, this is GORGEOUS! Love the colors!!! The PP is awesome too.

One Scrappy Gal said...

Oh wow! This card is just beautiful!