Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Pouty Petals

I've been having tons of fun playing with some images from My Cute Stamps....this cards uses stamps from this set called Pouty Petals:

Pouty Petals1

So perfect for a friend in need - a great set of 'pick-me-up' images! And there are super sweet sentiments to go a long with them! I will share the rest later!



Supplies:
Stamps: My Cute Stamps.
Cardstock: Papertrey Ink.
Round corner punch: EK Success.
Markers: Copics.
Patterned Papers: Bazzill Basics/Grandma's Feather Bed.
Neenah Solar White Cs.
Memento and Versafine Inks.
Scallop edged punch: EK Success.

17 comments:

justsomestuffimade said...

Fun card Tiff! It will surely raise a smile for that friend who needs cheering up ;)
Hugs, Ruth S

Rose Ann said...

Cute card, Tiffany!! Those pouting flowers are adorable, and I love the pretty colors!!

Alice Wertz said...

such fun stamps! adorable card, TIff! love the delightful colors!

Lynn said...

Tiffany, those stamps are too fun and your coloring is fabulous!

Suzanne C said...

Those images are so cute with their pouty faces! Super sweet card.

Simone said...

LOL! This is so fun Tiff! Love those flowers :)

Barb said...

You made me smile, big time tonight, Tiff! This is such fun!

AnitaRex said...

Too cute! Really made me smile! :> I love the bright fun colors! :>

Dawn said...

Cute as card Tiffany.

Vera Rhuhay said...

This is made me smile! Totally Cute!

Vera Rhuhay said...

This is made me smile! Totally Cute!

Brenda said...

I adore the shape of your card with the beautiful colorus! Those flowers are too funny!

Agata said...

SO funny! Love those pouty flowers! :)

wendyp said...

Those pouty faces are too cute!!! Great card, Tiffany!

Tracey said...

WAY too cute and fun!!! LOVE it Tiff!

alexandra s.m. said...

Love your humor and your delightful card of course ;-))

ivy said...

i love this! those facial expressions on those flowers are me on "one of those days".... we've all had them! LOL!